Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I've been following since a few updates
and i'm confused is it going as netorare instead of netori
I'm becoming more and more confused every time people bring up NTR.

To many, the present of another working dick in the game will mean NTR.

I usually check out the game for its content rather than being drawn to or push away by its tags. Like it, play it. If not, delete and move on.

Reactions: OUndrAnt
Aug 9, 2017
I'm becoming more and more confused every time people bring up NTR.

To many, the present of another working dick in the game will mean NTR.

I usually check out the game for its content rather than being drawn to or push away by its tags. Like it, play it. If not, delete and move on.
You don't need to be so rude, I'm just confused because every game I play has recently received an ntr update.

• Angry
Reactions: swammy

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You don't need to be so rude, I'm just confused because every game I play has recently received an ntr update.
And exactly what NTR update has this game received?
No Netorare in this game that I'm aware of
the closest this game gets to Netorare is 3 rapes of unknown NPC's that you can easily prevent.

Aug 9, 2017
And exactly what NTR update has this game received?
No Netorare in this game that I'm aware of
the closest this game gets to Netorare is 3 rapes of unknown NPC's that you can easily prevent.
man there is no ntr in this game no problem but ı check tags ı see ntr tag and I'm just confused btw ı played twist this game recive ntr update ı played taffy tales is too recived ntr update :(

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
man there is no ntr in this game no problem but ı check tags ı see ntr tag and I'm just confused btw ı played twist this game recive ntr update ı played taffy tales is too recived ntr update :(
Cant say there's no NTR, but its only NTR if you want it to.

1. Mia is fucked by a Werewolf but she thinks its MC (avoidable but removes 1 side quest from the game and that sidequest is not important do not change anything in the game)
2. Gwynneth, the prostitute, must be hired to distract the Innkeeper & the guards at 2 different points (bro she's literally prostitute, like you really dont want her... to be yours)

Besides all of this, its the mc gets to cuck other men, stealing everyones wives and daughters, impregnating them, like there's a shopkeep character with a gambler husband, mc literally wins her as a gambling dept, and keeps fucking her infront of her husband.

dene biraderim NTR yok.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
man there is no ntr in this game no problem but ı check tags ı see ntr tag and I'm just confused
The NTR tag is there because NTR trolls demand it whenever there is any sex that doesn't involved the MC.
In this game there is
  1. A potential rape by a small group of goblins
  2. A potential rape by an Orc
  3. A potential blowjob from a prostitute to an Asshole NPC
  4. Sex between a girl and her horse
  5. Sex between a girl and a werewolf (She mistook him for the MC, Easily Avoidable and obvious warning)
  6. Implied Sex between a man and his wife (Who you are fucking behind his back)
  7. Implied Sex between a man and his wife (Again who you are fucking behind his back and also in front of his face)
  8. Implied Sex between a Ogre and his wife (Who you are fucking behind his back)

Last edited:
Reactions: gelu123

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

1. Mia is fucked by a Werewolf but she thinks its MC (avoidable but removes 1 side quest from the game and that sidequest is not important do not change anything in the game)
2. Gwynneth, the prostitute, must be hired to distract the Innkeeper & the guards at 2 different points (bro she's literally prostitute, like you really dont want her... to be yours)

Besides all of this, its the mc gets to cuck other men, stealing everyones wives and daughters, impregnating them, like there's a shopkeep character with a gambler husband, mc literally wins her as a gambling dept, and keeps fucking her infront of her husband.

dene biraderim NTR yok.
Thats not netorare bud, Netorare is about betrayal and loss, 1. Mia didn't betray the MC she was raped, 2. Gwynneth is a prostitute, you can't get netorared by a prostitute, not without some kind of promise that she is quitting her job for you.

Edit: The only possible Netorare I see in this game is the Girl and her horse, serious how do you compete with that?

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Thats not netorare bud, Netorare is about betrayal and loss, 1. Mia didn't betray the MC she was raped, 2. Gwynneth is a prostitute, you can't get netorared by a prostitute, not without some kind of promise that she is quitting her job for you.
You have literally listed the same things above
-A potential blowjob from a prostitute to an Asshole NPC
-Sex between a girl and a werewolf (She mistook him for the MC, Easily Avoidable and obvious warning
I only remembered these two to be closest to NTR, thats why I replied him that way. Otherwise I'm also confused as there's no NTR in the game. I was thinking what could be closest thing to NTR that he's speaking of...

Its him confusing the cheating and NTR, thats why I replied that way.

Aug 9, 2017

dene biraderim NTR yok.
tamam denerim biraderim ntr yazınca ben bu şeylerin içinde değilim

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Theres are optional sharing scenes & some enemies can rape girls but MC can prevent it by fighting them. The only OTHER NTR is MC cucking other dudes.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
1-Erevi is a dark elf,they arent exactly the most kindhearthed guys even to their own family,they value their bonds as clan but rarely intrude on each other business as they do value discretion and prefer to tend about their own matters by their own....not to say that dark elves are a Matriarchal society,that tends to have very dominant females(you see that trait is strongly present on Erevi),so if Erevi wasnt dominant enough to you,her mother will probably be something near to level of a Cenobite(maybe without the meathooks and eternal damnation)
Dark Elves in this setting are (according to Tinkerer) more gender equal. It's more about who has the most power & magic in their social structure.

DerJohannes

May 21, 2018
Is there a roadmap for the Game? im following it for a long time and everytime im exited for a new patch but im still not really sure how long this game will get updates and when it is going to be finished, would be nice to know what kind of things the dev has planned and how long he things it needs to complete the game

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Is there a roadmap for the Game? im following it for a long time and everytime im exited for a new patch but im still not really sure how long this game will get updates and when it is going to be finished, would be nice to know what kind of things the dev has planned and how long he things it needs to complete the game
is there roadmap : not officialy

Currently Tinkerer working on Black goblins update ( end of Juni its expected). Due tinkerer is solo Dev (+ someone who helps making the animations for the newer patches) so takes abit for every update. Secondly when he starts his plan is to do X amount of stuff for the update than does 110 to 120% of it due he is enjoying what he is making so cant stop himself doing more.

After this goes back to the Temple/Tower conflict. Think (99%) that is now Tower update, basicly now he doing the following
normal update that could be lots of things (some girls still need to give birth), than other Tower/temple update so that the story keep going forword.

if you have more questions just let me know

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes