Sep 25, 2017
This is my save file , everything done in order till ' cover your tracks ' according to the walkthrough, except for shakala hasnt birthed a daughter, havent come across pygmy goblins, Rosy is abandoned at barons cakes and Familiar dumped in the room.
could someone help me proceed or even give me a save till cover your tracks.

Sep 25, 2017
This is my save file , everything done in order till ' cover your tracks ' according to the walkthrough, except for shakala hasnt birthed a daughter, havent come across pygmy goblins, Rosy is abandoned at barons cakes and Familiar dumped in the room.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Im using 2.72 and I started from scratch....i think i might have discovered a bug....the priestess has been pregnant for 60+ days now...and so is Liandra....both haven't given birth.
Liandra wont give birth until you're mayor
At least that's what happened on my play through.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
For shakala to get a daughter you need the decensor patch, its in the firsat page of this threat (incest reasons)
For Rosy just talk to the farmer wher you rent the field and sheeps , ask for milk.

so no invasion when you became king of the goblins ?. those are the Pygmys goblins.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Tried....its the same everyday ' Nice to see you $#@##'
I played your save and got "cover your tracks" after
  1. asking the farmer the farmer for milk and delivering the the first batch of pastries to the steward
  2. Turning in "Cemetery Rumors" to Victoria (she introduce you to your new son first)
  3. Go the the temple, Ziva will find you as you enter
Edit, Sleeping till morning, then leaving and re-entering the temple triggers the damn Quest!!!!!
(I can't believe I played this save several times to try and figure out the exact block!)

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2017
  1. asking the farmer the farmer for milk and delivering the the first batch of pastries to the steward
  2. Turning in "Cemetery Rumors" to Victoria (she introduce you to your new son first)
Edit, Sleeping till morning, then leaving and re-entering the temple triggers the damn Quest!!!!!
(I can't believe I played this save several times to try and figure out the exact block!)
Thanks a lot :)

Sep 25, 2017
Tried it ... doesn't work...chuck it... thanks a lot btw....edit, sleeping till tomorrow - edit what exactly?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Tried it ... doesn't work...chuck it... thanks a lot btw....edit, sleeping till tomorrow - edit what exactly?
I edited my post about 4 times
  1. the first version I cleared your quest log, finishing Rosie's quest and handing in the Cemetery quest to Victoria, it worked.
  2. Then I tried just handing in the Cemetery Quest (and naming Victoria's Baby), it worked
  3. Then I tried just speaking to Victoria (ignoring the quest) and just naming her baby, it worked
  4. Then I tried ignoring Victoria and just Speaking with Rosie, it worked
  5. Then I ignored everyone and just exited and entered the Temple again, it worked
I don't see any problem with your save, all you need to do is
  1. go to your bed in the temple, sleep till morning,
  2. go outside the temple
  3. Go Inside the Temple and Ziva will appear with the "Cover your tracks" quest (you don't even need to look for her, she will just be there with the quest)
If you are still having problems it has to be with something else, what version are you running?

Reactions: gdpe359

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 1838901

Yet another week gone. Give or take a day:). Anyway, I figured I might as well add that journal I showed last week to version 2.8x. So I spent most of the week making the 29 pages for the journal (there are way too many characters in this game). A rough version is now complete, although it will need more work in the next few updates to polish it. The index in particular is just a long list of names for now, which isn't ideal. There were also some nice suggestions in the comments which I hope to incorporate eventually. Although I didn't reply to everyone, I did read them, and appreciate the suggestions.
The bad news is I'm running behind schedule. End June/begin July I'm going on a 1.5 week vacation due to a concert and soccer/football cup with the family. I had hoped to at least drop a test build before then, but with the new additions I no longer think that is possible. I will be programming a bit while on the road, but progress will be fairly slow.
I know I promised a quick update, but it's yet again turning into a 3 month's affair:-/. But I'll continue to keep you guys informed on a (sort of) weekly schedule, so you at least know what is going on.
I wish you all a superb week!
Tinkerer.​
Can't wait to find out more about who this black goblin is

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
which part should be a unlockable part? the book is going to have quest around it so far as i know. which side and how Tinkerer didnt tell me or others yet. The egg part and how he wants to do that isnt talked about, just said he wantes to add it aswell to make it bit easyer visuel
Meh,must been a missinterpretation of my part,i understood that he would simply add it as a journal(there is a similar dynamic on other game i play,called Legend of Queen Opala,but there in it is just an encyclopedia),so my worry was about things like some softlocks he put to avoid gamebreaking shit(like Frida being unable to give birth until you advance enough on Mia route)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Meh,must been a missinterpretation of my part,i understood that he would simply add it as a journal(there is a similar dynamic on other game i play,called Legend of Queen Opala,but there in it is just an encyclopedia),so my worry was about things like some softlocks he put to avoid gamebreaking shit(like Frida being unable to give birth until you advance enough on Mia route)
think in the far futher tinkerer will have look at the start of the game, due that needs indeed bit of tweaking

heznez

Jan 26, 2022
when i get inside tower of dread, a baby spider climbs my back then goes to the dungeon, mc says he needs to get it,then i move, another one comes ,the moment before it gets in the dungeon, game freezes.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
when i get inside tower of dread, a baby spider climbs my back then goes to the dungeon, mc says he needs to get it,then i move, another one comes ,the moment before it gets in the dungeon, game freezes.
My guess is you have cheated and given your self some spider queen eggs, the last guy to get this bug gave himself 31 of them, how many do you have?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
My guess is you have cheated and given your self some spider queen eggs, the last guy to get this bug gave himself 31 of them, how many do you have?
Dont understand why people cheat on some quests,some of these can be gamebreaking,since some events are bound to the aquisition of the said item...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Dont understand why people cheat on some quests,some of these can be gamebreaking,since some events are bound to the aquisition of the said item...
To be fair cheating your inventory can cut down some grind, but some people are sloppy about what they give themselves, you got to be really careful about not giving yourself story items.

heznez

Jan 26, 2022
You are right. It's fixed after changing the amount to 1. I guess i needed some spider eggs and cheated on wrong one
Thank you!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You are right. It's fixed after changing the amount to 1. I guess i needed some spider eggs and cheated on wrong one
Thank you!
change the amount to zero if you haven't actually done the quest or you'll probably fuck up future progress.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
When it comes yo using cheats it may be previlentvto only give yourself potions, ingredients, money. If it is a quest item like "Spider Queen Egg" dont give yourself 1 let alone 100s because those will break the game. Stick with stuff that advances you're play, not stuff that ignores questlines.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
To be fair cheating your inventory can cut down some grind, but some people are sloppy about what they give themselves, you got to be really careful about not giving yourself story items.
I can understand giving yourself ingredients(or potions,since potion making is a grinding machine)but story itens is kinda ask for trouble,most of them are meant to be picked only after they are made avaiable for a quest,and since the game isnt too complex to make alternative ways for you to pick the said item on other manners without breaking the game,its just a no no there

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I can understand giving yourself ingredients(or potions,since potion making is a grinding machine)but story itens is kinda ask for trouble,most of them are meant to be picked only after they are made avaiable for a quest,and since the game isnt too complex to make alternative ways for you to pick the said item on other manners without breaking the game,its just a no no there
Yeah bud thats what I said :p

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes