DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The different is you weren't the guy trying to put someone down for pointing out a massive logic flaw.
I wasent trying to put you down. I apologise. I'm just being facetious lol :p.

We all speculate & go on unessasery tirades on this forum. Bit tis also my right to be a hypocrite :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Stil996

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I wasent trying to put you down. I apologise. I'm just being facetious lol :p.

We all speculate & go on unessasery tirades on this forum. Bit tis also my right to be a hypocrite :ROFLMAO:
TBH,the discussions we have here are way friendly and civilized compared to some i participated these days on other threads,there are some threads that the guys are simply too edgy to have a friendly scuff,one wrong word is enough to begin a mexican standoff,on which any missplaced dot or coma could result in salvo of revolted comments,that most of time ends up with a locked thread for some days.
Here we just argue a little,find some point in common about some ideas and them laugh about some shit Tinkerer put on his game,and just as that we continue our lives

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
TBH,the discussions we have here are way friendly and civilized compared to some i participated these days on other threads,there are some threads that the guys are simply too edgy to have a friendly scuff,one wrong word is enough to begin a mexican standoff,on which any missplaced dot or coma could result in salvo of revolted comments,that most of time ends up with a locked thread for some days.
Here we just argue a little,find some point in common about some ideas and them laugh about some shit Tinkerer put on his game,and just as that we continue our lives
Agreed. This is one of the nice forums I've been on. It's fun to discuss & occasionally rib each other in light hearted debates.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Is there a button to skip sex scenes? I dont want to close the animations just skip between angles
Hold the action button(mainly the Z or the space on keyboard to acelerate the animation)them the loop will reach its end sooner and you can hit the cancel button(which most of times are the X on the keyboard)to decide what you want to do next

Reactions: RedWyne007

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Hold the action button(mainly the Z or the space on keyboard to acelerate the animation)them the loop will reach its end sooner and you can hit the cancel button(which most of times are the X on the keyboard)to decide what you want to do next
Yeah i just want the loop to end sooner lol when i pick a angle that i dont like i want to change it but im forced to watch the unending loop lol

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah i just want the loop to end sooner lol when i pick a angle that i dont like i want to change it but im forced to watch the unending loop lol
You can go into the animations option and change their length too,so they reach the end point earlier(or simply turn off the animation altogether as Dom mentioned)

Jitsukid

Jun 28, 2020
First off, if Tinkerer reads this thread, this game is phenomenal and i've never put so many hours into a lewd game before, ticks every box for me!
Secondly, does anyone know if it's possible to rename children in this game?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
First off, if Tinkerer reads this thread, this game is phenomenal and i've never put so many hours into a lewd game before, ticks every box for me!
Secondly, does anyone know if it's possible to rename children in this game?
Once you name them that's it for now. Tinkerer hasent found a way to implement it yet without any issues.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
that's the realism in PQ... you can't rename nor get rid of kids, your missus gets pissed if she smells perfume on you or gets pissed if you mention another woman
Oh,you cant forget that you can find the way back to their hearts by the sheer power of motivation or bankrupting the hell of your savings to sate their eager hearts and hollow pussies while you're out chasing more shit to do,and new dangers to screw with....

Reactions: lord_zeref

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I must say,the peasant business card must be a very colorful one,but the most curious fact is that most of us can put themselves as the biggest dealer in the Pumpkin market

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
Game tag says incest. Will it be just the daughters of MC or will there be mother or sisters as well? Would love it if Tinkerer could introduce the mother as she came to look for MC as their farm got raided and she was the only one to survive. This game is pretty much perfect rn and if momma is added I and ik many others would be in heaven! Either way great stuff dev Good luck!

Reactions: Satir80

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Game tag says incest. Will it be just the daughters of MC or will there be mother or sisters as well? Would love it if Tinkerer could introduce the mother as she came to look for MC as their farm got raided and she was the only one to survive. This game is pretty much perfect rn and if momma is added I and ik many others would be in heaven! Either way great stuff dev Good luck!
I see you didn't play far enough, but something better happens... in the last update MC is reunited with both his mom and little sister

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes