Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm weird question but is there a way to upscale the Images or get them in better quality?
My CG images looks nothing like the ones in the OP.

Granted I am very early in Game maybe it gets better later on.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hmm weird question but is there a way to upscale the Images or get them in better quality?

the art has improved as time has gone on. What version are you playing? I'm guessing your playing a compressed version if there is a big drop in quality

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
the art has improved as time has gone on. What version are you playing? I'm guessing your playing a compressed version if there is a big drop in quality
Nah, downloaded the regular version with nothing compressed or such. Started playing the latest version 2.72.
The images in question were the initial rosy intruduction images. They were really blurry. I played a bit further now and it seems to get better.
Just a initial shock reaction I guess ,)

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
What is this 'familiar' thing? There is nothing in the wt to tell me where will i encounter it first. So i am afraid that i may miss it.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017

You can upscale images using Gigapixel AI and the result will be better than the original for 3DCG images most of the time. But if you upscale images you also need to change some settings in the scripts files of the game. It may be an easy or a very time consuming work depending on the script files used by the game. Here's a 4x before after example:

Gerogebob

Nov 25, 2017
I think I ran into a bug with the bat breeder. I can't give her an orgasm. I just see a bunch of arrows come up but I can't seem to interact with them in anyway. At one point I saw them light up at the beginning for a brief moment before turning dull again.
Anyone else running into this problem?

*reinstalled it and I can click on the buttons now.

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
I think I ran into a bug with the bat breeder. I can't give her an orgasm. I just see a bunch of arrows come up but I can't seem to interact with them in anyway. At one point I saw them light up at the beginning for a brief moment before turning dull again.
Anyone else running into this problem?

*reinstalled it and I can click on the buttons now.
Use the arrows on your keyboard.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
120 quests are end of 2.72 or i miss something?
The number of quests is a recurrent topic.
I don't know how far you got into the game or if you already talked with EVERY NPC, but:
• At the very beginning there are a pair of quests that pops up if you try to visit the Goblin Forest and The Witch WITHOUT talking with anyone in Weirdwood.
• Mass for the Pious is a everyday mission. I don't remember is it appears in the Questlog.
• The mission Acorns has 2 outcomes.
• Cementery Rumors can be a short or long quest (Vampires and Oksana sex content).
• the Gemstone mission has 2 ways to complete.
• the Werewolf mission won't appear if Mia is not assaulted by the werewolf.

You can't complete all the missions with all the outcomes in one playthrough.
Once you unlocked all the potions and spells go around impregnating everyone and with time they missions pops up.

Reactions: MrFranky26

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
120 quests are end of 2.72 or i miss something?
The number of quests is a recurrent topic.
I don't know how far you got into the game or if you already talked with EVERY NPC, but:
• At the very beginning there are a pair of quests that pops up if you try to visit the Goblin Forest and The Witch WITHOUT talking with anyone in Weirdwood.
• Mass for the Pious is a everyday mission. I don't remember is it appears in the Questlog.
• The mission Acorns has 2 outcomes.
• Cementery Rumors can be a short or long quest (Vampires and Oksana sex content).
• the Gemstone mission has 2 ways to complete.
• the Werewolf mission won't appear if Mia is not assaulted by the werewolf.

You can't complete all the missions with all the outcomes in one playthrough.
Once you unlocked all the potions and spells go around impregnating everyone and with time they missions pops up.
Pretty much everything Matiur13 said but also "Mass For The Pious" dosent register on the questlog for some reason. Also to get "Security" you must fail/never activate "Acorns", you cannot do BOTH quests.

Reactions: MrFranky26

Yorozuya17

Dec 28, 2021
I'm playing the PC version using joiplay and when I want to see the quest the screen is always black like this, does anyone know how to fix it?

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Just started from start and first thing I do is flinging horse dung... image missing. Is this common or just a fluke? (note tried twice)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes