M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
hi,
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust bug?
The transport to wierdwood from the temple path doesnt work after i take the purifyers. help?
extract the file and overwrite the old Map015, than it should work
if not than give me the save and i will move you back the town

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
How does pregnancy works in this game, i mean how'd i know that I've impregnated shakala? Is there some time period.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How does pregnancy works in this game, i mean how'd i know that I've impregnated shakala? Is there some time period.
IF u knock a girl up it takes 5 days for her to announce it. If she dosent announce it then try again. Most girls take 25 days to give birth (announce on 5th day, pregnant for 20) but Goblins take a lil less time to give birth (I think like 15 days?) & pets like BatBreeder & Venomina take 7 days (announce on the 3rd).

Reactions: The CaeSar

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
IF u knock a girl up it takes 5 days for her to announce it. If she dosent announce it then try again. Most girls take 25 days to give birth (announce on 5th day, pregnant for 20) but Goblins take a lil less time to give birth (I think like 15 days?) & pets like BatBreeder & Venomina take 7 days (announce on the 3rd).
Hopefully with Fertilization confirmation mechanic you don't have to wait anymore.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hopefully with Fertilization confirmation mechanic you don't have to wait anymore.
Well that's the plan :).

Although with Enhanced Fertility it's a 100% guarantee everytime you finish in a girl (unless she has Barreness in which case it's something like 25%).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Girls who are Barren
•Ziva, Caleah & Alice are all barren when you 1st have sex with em (25% chance with EF). However all 3 stop taking Barreness potions once you knock up Ziva & establish a kids room.
Not Quiet right... Alice is not takeing the Potions she is only an honorable temple maiden

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Not Quiet right... Alice is not takeing the Potions she is only an honorable temple maiden
Alice takes potions while at the Tavern. Once she joins the Temple she is still on the potions cos ALL the girls in the Temple are. She may be an acolyte in training but pre-Ziva pregnancy she still dosent want more mistakes (trust me & tried it out. She thinks she missed a potion if you're successful & EF is required for a 25% chance) she comes off the potions at the same time Ziva & Caleah does.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Alice takes potions while at the Tavern. Once she joins the Temple she is still on the potions cos ALL the girls in the Temple are. She may be an acolyte in training but pre-Ziva pregnancy she still dosent want more mistakes (trust me & tried it out. She thinks she missed a potion if you're successful & EF is required for a 25% chance) she comes off the potions at the same time Ziva & Caleah does.
Given my 100% impregnation rate of her after she joined the temple I would disagree... but maybe I was the lucky one here

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does she usually join before or after knocking up Ziva in you're playthroughs?
She joined before that.
I haven't restarted the game in awhile, but back than Zivah and Caleah couldn't visibly get pregnant, though it was told that they use the Potion of Bareness.
Also this might be an explanation aswell, remember that you can only fuck Alice if she fucks up in one specific location in the temple, so chances are limited which might give the impression of her being on Potion of Bareness diet

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
She joined before that.
I haven't restarted the game in awhile, but back than Zivah and Caleah couldn't visibly get pregnant, though it was told that they use the Potion of Bareness.
Also this might be an explanation aswell, remember that you can only fuck Alice if she fucks up in one specific location in the temple, so chances are limited which might give the impression of her being on Potion of Bareness diet
Yeah but I saved & reset a few times, while also testing on multiple saves I had. Pre-Ziva preg she is on Barreness potions (she even mentions that she must have forgotten her potion one morning). However once the temple is off the potions she will happily announce a baby & EF works 100% where as before it didnt always work (see back to multiple saves/reloads)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This game ticks so many boxes for its fans that I doubt we will ever get a game that has every detail we enjoy. I literally cannot find another game with the same level of 3D models, RPG gameplay, repeatable/complete pregnancies & nameable children who stick around (instead of being shipped off).

Theres a few that come close but never fully giving us the full experience to enjoy in another setting. Most games are either RPGs with SOME of these elements or VNs (which dosent fix the "play" itch).

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
LOL if anything what I'd want is a clone of this game without the tedious RPGM combat. XD

FR, make it have any other type of gameplay you want, but this style of RPG combat was already dated back in 1995.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
LOL if anything what I'd want is a clone of this game without the tedious RPGM combat. XD

FR, make it have any other type of gameplay you want, but this style of RPG combat was already dated back in 1995.
+1
though you can use save edit to boost your stats to a lvl that the combat in minimised to one round of instant death for all your foes.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Well that's the plan :).

Although with Enhanced Fertility it's a 100% guarantee everytime you finish in a girl (unless she has Barreness in which case it's something like 25%).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is why I originally asked Tinkerer to plan the Fertilization confirmation for these people ahead of others.

Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes