Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so whit this what you say could think what there diference maybe in the pictures or some censure in the game?
well ask this because i don't idea about the version of windows, i just play it in android. and i wanted know if losted myself of some what don't release in android
It means someone else than the Dev took the game and tempered with it, though apparently made a mistake somewhere... or atleast that's normally how those unofficial Ports work or don't work.
What's the diference between that options? I don't understand the explain what give the Game
The following scene can depict one of the love interests or potential love interests getting fucked or rather raped by someone else and you can watch that scene or skip ahead

Reactions: juancj0710

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What's the diference between that options? I don't understand the explain what give the Game
In Original a Werewolf fucks Mia (who thinks its you) & you get a quest later called "Werewolf Hunt" were u have to kill it.

No-Cuck has MC just turn into the Werewolf & removes the "Werewolf Hunt" quest.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
so whit this what you say could think what there diference maybe in the pictures or some censure in the game?
well ask this because i don't idea about the version of windows, i just play it in android. and i wanted know if losted myself of some what don't release in android
Not censorship, just badly sized I think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What games look like peasant quest?
That is a question we all ask lol

If you're looking for a game almost exactly like PQ then you're out of luck. Theres really not many that have good 3D models/animations, RPG gameplay &/or a repeatable pregnancy system. Closest I know is Struggle With Sin but that's about it really.

If by some miracle you find one like PQ tho let us know! We will be eternally grateful :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What games look like peasant quest?
like one of the big questions on the discord nobody can asnwer :(
That is a question we all ask lol

If you're looking for a game almost exactly like PQ then you're out of luck. Theres really not many that have good 3D models/animations, RPG gameplay &/or a repeatable pregnancy system. Closest I know is Struggle With Sin but that's about it really.

If by some miracle you find one like PQ tho let us know! We will be eternally grateful :)
He never said "exactly" like, who would want that?

I seem to remember 3 or 4 games that had a similar premise, I don't remember the names though, Farmers Quest or Farmers Dreams something like that, your dad dies leaving you the farm, which you need to fix up so you can fuck all the girls in the village, they had Goblin raids (in at least one you could join the goblins side), several had mysterious women (Devils/Angels) tempting you to one alignment or the other. I've no idea how much content they have or if they are still active, I lost a lot of bookmarks/notification at the beginning of the year

And don't get me started on Pheasants Quest, where you play a young pheasant who dreams of fucking everything with feathers, I think you can even fuck an eagle in that!! (Though to be fair this might be a dream inspired by watching to many Pixar movies while drunk)

Reactions: blackdad7

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I seem to remember 3 or 4 games that had a similar premise, I don't remember the names though, Farmers Quest or Farmers Dreams something like that
Farmer's Dream was a thing, it's abondened though from what I saw and always had more bugs than content.
It was impossible to gain all girls as several characters were exclusive to each other.
several had mysterious women (Devils/Angels) tempting you to one alignment or the other.
Sounds like Harem... also abondened and currently subject to a fan remake

Neither have any pregnancy content though as far as I know

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Farmer's Dream was a thing, it's abondened though from what I saw and always had more bugs than content
Sadly thats the truth for the vast majority of games posted here, they rarely make much further than establishing the basic plot

PS do you know the others? there were at least 3 that had the same basic plot, all done it RPGM so it was hard to tell them apart.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: hdgamer

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
What do you mean by "looks like Peasant's Quest"? Because if it's just 3d games with monster girls, there are plenty. Now if you want a game that looks like Peasant's Quest and has the same fetishes, that's where you start running into problems. If you add gameplay onto that, it gets even harder (not that you'd want to lmao RPGM sucks dick).

Sorcerer by Talrothal is a 3DCG VN with monster girls. You can get everyone pregnant, but they only show in the very last stretch of the game. Talrothal's other games, such as Terminus Reach: Sentinel, are similar.

Renryuu Ascension is RPGM and involves you repeatedly impregnating everyone, but it's not 3DCG. Same goes for Monster Girl 1,000.

The Rise of Vruk and Legend of the Goblins are RPGM with 3DCG and a focus on pregnancy fetish, but you play as little green shits instead of a human, so you might not like that.

All in all, if what you're looking for is "Peasant's Quest 2", you're gonna have to make it yourself.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
The Rise of Vruk and Legend of the Goblins are RPGM with 3DCG and a focus on pregnancy fetish, but you play as little green shits instead of a human, so you might not like that.
The Rise of Vruk: the quality of 3DCG is quite good. The game has some unavoidable NTR/Rape contents. Overall content is not comparable to PQ yet, but it has some good contents.

Reactions: kcaldw
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes