M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Almost 7 years... my only complain is So little content, and too short stories, Rest is just Go back and forth to make your harems happy, Visit them time to time Before they get angry and Cuckled you by themselves, Then later its just over and over and again and again. (seriously though the Visiting time is too short imo only 5 days "not in the home" is kinda pushed and forced gameplay). Usually i dont like use cheats but without the cheats its grindy as HELL ! Having multiple wives and love interest and having a lot of kids is Really fun and Wholesome. But What is the grand design for having THIS many kids ? There is nothing mentioned or implemented in any quest's to have this many kids in the game ! (must be just choice For the players ?) The MC's only source to earn money in the game is Kill something and sell (i shudder to think when they get older and their Mom's asks child support money !) i mean what is the purpose of having this many kids ? i feel like iam lost in the story, iam like "wait why iam making more childrens ? what was the point ? What was i doing ?" Even the kids are grown up they kinda feel dull and useless Just walking here and there just chilling. And When the MC talks to them They say to the MC "Hi daddy !" "Would You Read me a Stowie ?" sometimes "BRING ME CANDIES OR I WILL"... What iam trying to say is that, They feel more and more Lifeless Making me feel all the time "oh right it's just game program they are not real"... You know what iam talking about right ? You could have some compassion to the kids in that games, Like "The last of us, ellie" or " The walking dead, clementine"
couple of things, i know you saying they arent gamebreaking issues

1) to keep all the girls happy, that isnt realy do-able without the blood potions, that is why Tinkerer added that. And dont think personaly that you are forced to do so. And with future updates and even more females dont think its needed.

2) WHy the 10 childeren cap : lots of people like the pregnant content of PQ. so that is why its that high before you need spirit potions to see the pregnant when capped.
2)B what about the childeren: Tinkerer will add something or system that they might grow up and leave their parents home, but keep in mind he doesnt know yet how and such. lots has been suggested. but he has no real idea/plan when/how to add it to the game

3) childern emotion : i can understand how you feel that they just barbie baby dolls and dont do nothing ( exept rosy childeren at the rented fields), just dont think Tinkerer had a tought for that. Due when he started this as fun Project to work with 3D models.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Did u speak to the BatBreeder?

Did you complete Man Cave? Doing that before Domestic Issues has a habit of breaking the script I think.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how do i finish the domestic issues quest? i keep going to the dungeon but a cinematic just won't fire
Did u speak to the BatBreeder?

Did you complete Man Cave? Doing that before Domestic Issues has a habit of breaking the script I think.
This is the one where you give a new dress to Succubi, and show her the exercise equipment in the dungeon right
I've never had issues with this (I always build the man cave first).
  1. you give Succubi a new dress, (her room)
  2. you get a scene where Succubi is getting told off for incorrect pet care (alter room)
    (this might come after Erevi hears noises from the basement ( I don't remember) ,
  3. then when you next visit your home gym, Succubi will come looking for a workout.

waitwose

Jun 15, 2022
This is the one where you give a new dress to Succubi, and show her the exercise equipment in the dungeon right
I've never had issues with this (I always build the man cave first).
  1. you give Succubi a new dress, (her room)
  2. you get a scene where Succubi is getting told off for incorrect pet care (alter room)
    (this might come after Erevi hears noises from the basement ( I don't remember) ,
  3. then when you next visit your home gym, Succubi will come looking for a workout.
i have given her the dress and had her get told off, but when i go downstairs nothing happens

juancj0710

May 13, 2021
I belive what there a problema with this because that picture should show Luthien to body complet but i don't if is a error or is like that. This happen when she tell you what she's pregnant in the boat

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I belive what there a problema with this because that picture should show Luthien to body complet but i don't if is a error or is like that. This happen when she tell you what she's pregnant in the boat
That doesn't look right, are you playing while with adjusted scale and layout (windows settings), it looks like that on some games with the top left magnified and everything else gets pushed down and too the right.

Edit: though I guess if that were the case the text box would be pushed down too.

Reactions: juancj0710

juancj0710

May 13, 2021
That doesn't look right, are you playing while with adjusted scale and layout (windows settings), it looks like that on some games with the top left magnified and everything else gets pushed down and too the right.

Edit: though I guess if that were the case the text box would be pushed down too.

Well i play this Game in Android so i don't know if in Windows too have this mistake, but i Say what is a mistake because the other pictures in they Game look good, so i look it some strange.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well i play this Game in Android so i don't know if in Windows too have this mistake, but i Say what is a mistake because the other pictures in they Game look good, so i look it some strange.
I'm guessing Android has a similar feature since that image looks magnified with the the top left corner as anchor.

Reactions: juancj0710

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
this image appears to be cropped but actually has higher resolution than game itself, so it's displayed only partially
this has been reported a few days after 2.72 release, and because it's a minor issue it'll be fixed in next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

juancj0710

May 13, 2021
Well the Android Version is an unofficial modded game so there is quiet a high chance that the maker made a mistake there.
so whit this what you say could think what there diference maybe in the pictures or some censure in the game?
well ask this because i don't idea about the version of windows, i just play it in android. and i wanted know if losted myself of some what don't release in android

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes