RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Did you already make a holy handgranade?
and have you tried to sleep in the temple till daybreak?
You are going hunting for Vampires... doing that at night gotta be a bad idea... atleast for those templars (For the MC it netted him a 4-some)
I did everything in the temple already, it not the problem with the time of the day, I can't go back to Weirdwood because there no option to.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I did everything in the temple already, it not the problem with the time of the day, I can't go back to Weirdwood because there no option to.
Events do change interactions with the Map if you missed a step it's not unusal, that you are prevented to advance in order to stop you from missing content.
Have you equiped a crossbow to Oksana? what about the shard rings?
When you first investigated the graveyard with Oksana did you trigger the kissing scene?

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Events do change interactions with the Map if you missed a step it's not unusal, that you are prevented to advance in order to stop you from missing content.
Have you equiped a crossbow to Oksana? what about the shard rings?
When you first investigated the graveyard with Oksana did you trigger the kissing scene?
tried it already, still no the same with no option popping up, and yes I did triggered the kissing scene in the cementary

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
tried it already, still no the same with no option popping up, and yes I did triggered the kissing scene in the cementary
Heads up. there is fault in the scripting.
Due i used his save in 2.61 and i could go back to town
So did that and saved for you

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There haven't been any changes to that part for a while now and it works fluently normally...
Are you useing a compressed, Online or modded Version maybe?

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
There haven't been any changes to that part for a while now and it works fluently normally...
Are you useing a compressed, Online or modded Version maybe?
I used the normal v2.72 version from f95 and used save editor for only the consumable items

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I used the normal v2.72 version from f95 and used save editor for only the consumable items
this might actually be the Problem... I remember that Tinkerer Updated the Patreon build after it was leaked here because of a bug that was caused by older Events since he Updated the Valley map to include a transition point to the Farm... this actually fits this quiet well

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
this might actually be the Problem... I remember that Tinkerer Updated the Patreon build after it was leaked here because of a bug that was caused by older Events since he Updated the Valley map to include a transition point to the Farm... this actually fits this quiet well
its a script error, Tinkerer fixed it for himself.
its very rare that i should happen. but atleast it fixed again for 2.8X

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
And you never did the werewolf hunt?
then look around I think you should see blood on the ground nearby, click it
No blood anywhere... Isn't there supposed to be a flower next to the house that allows you to reset the quest?

Aug 15, 2021
Almost 7 years... my only complain is So little content, and too short stories, Rest is just Go back and forth to make your harems happy, Visit them time to time Before they get angry and Cuckled you by themselves, Then later its just over and over and again and again. (seriously though the Visiting time is too short imo only 5 days "not in the home" is kinda pushed and forced gameplay). Usually i dont like use cheats but without the cheats its grindy as HELL ! Having multiple wives and love interest and having a lot of kids is Really fun and Wholesome. But What is the grand design for having THIS many kids ? There is nothing mentioned or implemented in any quest's to have this many kids in the game ! (must be just choice For the players ?) The MC's only source to earn money in the game is Kill something and sell (i shudder to think when they get older and their Mom's asks child support money !) i mean what is the purpose of having this many kids ? i feel like iam lost in the story, iam like "wait why iam making more childrens ? what was the point ? What was i doing ?" Even the kids are grown up they kinda feel dull and useless Just walking here and there just chilling. And When the MC talks to them They say to the MC "Hi daddy !" "Would You Read me a Stowie ?" sometimes "BRING ME CANDIES OR I WILL"... What iam trying to say is that, They feel more and more Lifeless Making me feel all the time "oh right it's just game program they are not real"... You know what iam talking about right ? You could have some compassion to the kids in that games, Like "The last of us, ellie" or " The walking dead, clementine"

Last edited:
Reactions: AJBit
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes