Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
Have you used the stone skin?. For lightning strike eat a crystalised egg then recharge with magic water, this increases the strikes power. Have you yet gained the giant strength potion?, I find one or two hits at most is enough to knock out a Grumpkin if you have giant strength. There is little point in going into a fight under powered. Don't forget to give Leandra the agility, and stone skin potions.
No, I didn't have the power up potions at the time. I actually went to the well to get more water for crafting when the event activated. I didn't know you could eat the crystalized eggs! That might have made things easier for me.

Reactions: TSSG59

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
the quest has a minimum requirement of lvl 11, you must have used the summon spell before and you can't have any party member for it to trigger.... however! once it triggers you can wait till you're doing waystone II to have some extra firepower.
if that's not an option, you can try sneaking around to minimize resource consumption and, with the deception option you have the water drown anyone but the troll and the boss fight. this way you save as much stamina as possible. Lightning strike indeed does little damage BUT it can proc multiple times. So spam that while Liandra is on healing duty, she should be able to take 2 hits before being knocked out.
The normal grumpkins were not a problem and the first boss fight was not a problem because of the dialogue options to skip it with the transformation spell. The problem I had was the fight afterwards with the Grumpkin boss that is unavoidable.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
No, I didn't have the power up potions at the time. I actually went to the well to get more water for crafting when the event activated. I didn't know you could eat the crystalized eggs! That might have made things easier for me.
You don't have to tackle that quest immediately, leave and come back to it when you have the potions you need. Lesson learned?, never run out of sacred water. Another Point is not to take on that quest until you've bred the goblins to a point where your tribe is strong. Once you've defeated the Grumpkin's they will keep on returning until you have Goblins to defend the well.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Another Point is not to take on that quest until you've bred the goblins to a point where your tribe is strong. Once you've defeated the Grumpkin's they will keep on returning until you have Goblins to defend the well.
Upside its only like 5 & theres no boss when they do this. But it is a pain.

Reactions: TSSG59

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
It's interesting to eat or try every ingredient to find out what they do. Some hurt you, some help, but the funniest is to take the maximum vampire blood potions and step out into the daylight :ROFLMAO:. I love the humour in the game.

Reactions: Pdoan and Stil996

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
I'm on the Ashes to Ashes quest and I can't seem to go back to Weirdwood, I can go down to the Family Barn. Does anyone know how to fix this? Here my save file.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I'm on the Ashes to Ashes quest and I can't seem to go back to Weirdwood, I can go down to the Family Barn. Does anyone know how to fix this? Here my save file.
Got the feeling it happend before to someone else, and need Tinkerer help to look in to it
will try to get a fix for it, Do you have older save to play on ?
Secondly do you got knowledge what you did before it happend?
- like slept somehwere
- had incounters
- dialog with people

Due think a trigger is misfiring for that quest

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
hey guys quick questions, how to start jenny's quests, I only got a quest to get meat for her, and that's it

And how to start becoming mayor quest?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Speak with Jenny 1 day after becoming mayor.

•Knock up Victoria (have to have Bareness potions in inventory)
•Speak to Ziva & put moon pollen on Mayor's food. Wait couple days until she comes round again.
•Use pollen in her drink to win her back. Complete Waystones Part-2 & 20 days after for dude to arrive in yoire home.
•Speak with Victoria & have sex in her house later that evening.
•Return next day.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Got the feeling it happend before to someone else, and need Tinkerer help to look in to it
will try to get a fix for it, Do you have older save to play on ?
Secondly do you got knowledge what you did before it happend?
- like slept somehwere
- had incounters
- dialog with people

Due think a trigger is misfiring for that quest
My other saves are all much further back in the earlier of the game so it wouldn't help much.
I don't think I did anything out of ordinary. I finished the fight at the cemetery, got the shards, go to the blacksmith and come to oksana then this got triggered somehow.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Have you talked to everyone at the temple?
I only see 2 males following you, I swaer it's meant to be 3 people includeing the battle Sister

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No it's just 2 Templers + Oksana
Did you already make a holy handgranade?
and have you tried to sleep in the temple till daybreak?
You are going hunting for Vampires... doing that at night gotta be a bad idea... atleast for those templars (For the MC it netted him a 4-some)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes