Jan 2, 2022
hello guys,
please i have been playing this game on android, and i have downloaded it on my computer. its giving me a loading error. Failed to load: img/pictures/patreon.png.
how do i correct this issue? thanks. P.S. it's the lite version.

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Tinkerer forget to include that file, First time he tried to make it a smaller version so you can update the old files instead of a full download. Think this file will change the need of Patreon.PNG just put the new eventfile inside : Peasants Quest Peasants Quest NYD272\www\img\pictures and it should work Ziestermann

Last edited:
Reactions: insanitariume

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
for spider girl to get pregnant do i have to turn her completely into 'human-like'? Or am I just unlucky?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Tinkerer forget to include that file, First time he tried to make it a smaller version so you can update the old files instead of a full download. Think this file will change the need of Patreon.PNG just put the new eventfile inside : Peasants Quest Peasants Quest NYD272\www\img\pictures and it should work Ziestermann
Is this to do with the censored version?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Is this to do with the censored version?
nope, the only one that isnt Censored is the android version due Tinkerer dont make it himself. so there in the gamefiles of the android version has the file . for that reason the android version is on discord not on his patreon.

this ''issue'' is that tinkerer is new in making a ''patch upgrade'' instead of full new download. so yea it will have some issues when he by mistake leaves things out .

((for the people who dont know, Patreon dont like incest and beastiality so that is why people need to de-censor the game with the file in the Opening Post, so he would be in trouble if he ships the game without disableing it or with the patch in the files.))

• Love
Reactions: tommyjohne

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
nope, the only one that isnt Censored is the android version due Tinkerer dont make it himself. so there in the gamefiles of the android version has the file . for that reason the android version is on discord not on his patreon.

this ''issue'' is that tinkerer is new in making a ''patch upgrade'' instead of full new download. so yea it will have some issues when he by mistake leaves things out .

((for the people who dont know, Patreon dont like incest and beastiality so that is why people need to de-censor the game with the file in the Opening Post, so he would be in trouble if he ships the game without disableing it or with the patch in the files.))
ah ok. seems like a lot of the lite versions here have extra problems (I guess it's easy to miss an important file), personally I always download the full version.

Fuerds

Jun 17, 2022
After 3 years and hilde bug didnt get a fix I guess
Edit: I had the lock but there was 2 frida the one who is not in the bad keep saying me find hilde. I just go to the bad and sleep for 1 day then I just click the frida the one in bed. Problem solved. But this could be a fix for the guys who didnt get the lock. Idk

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
After 3 years and hilde bug didnt get a fix I guess
Edit: I had the lock but there was 2 frida the one who is not in the bad keep saying me find hilde. I just go to the bad and sleep for 1 day then I just click the frida the one in bed. Problem solved. But this could be a fix for the guys who didnt get the lock. Idk
This Problem had been adressed a long time ago and checks where included to prevent that situation... if you have a save where you already triggered that situation though the fix won't trigger.
Given how few people actually triggered that situation related to an oversight of Tinkerer there wasn't really much of a need to "Fix" this situation as much as to prevent it.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
ah ok. seems like a lot of the lite versions here have extra problems (I guess it's easy to miss an important file), personally I always download the full version.
yea but lot of people asked tinkerer due they upload size they cant or some reason.
its agian a learning stage for him, so will get better when time passes.

Like Tinkerer also got new bugfinder person, and lot of things will be changed and better :D

Reactions: Stil996

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Just a quick query here:
I'm on version 2.72 at lvl23 (nearly 24), have completed 119 quests.
How many Quests are there in total now?
Last one I completed was getting really friendly with my "Sister/Wife" and knocking her up.
Thanks.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just a quick query here:
I'm on version 2.72 at lvl23 (nearly 24), have completed 119 quests.
How many Quests are there in total now?
Last one I completed was getting really friendly with my "Sister/Wife" and knocking her up.
Thanks.
This is another ongoing debate, there are several extremly easy to miss Quests (that have no consequense to gameplay what so ever) so many people never triggered them, I have completed all mentionable Quest and have 99 completed Quests and 1 ongoing Quest (Date with our little Swamp Elf)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
This is another ongoing debate, there are several extremly easy to miss Quests (that have no consequense to gameplay what so ever) so many people never triggered them, I have completed all mentionable Quest and have 99 completed Quests and 1 ongoing Quest (Date with our little Swamp Elf)
Secondly. old non quest became quest and quest removed from the log. so its bit of weird how many quest there are.
most people miss the quest around shakala daughter due they didnt had the patch installed to trigger female birth.

beside that is the Werewolf, if you go non-cocked route you mis 1 or 2 quest aswell. other one has to do with the ent and his apricons so that one could be missed by some aswell due you cant undo that progress to trigger them again.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You can easily miss the quests "Talk To The Villagers" & "Checkpoint" right at the start by talking to the Mayor (1st is triggered by trying to enter Goblin Forest & the 2nd is triggered by talking to guard in Northen Forest. Talk to the mayor before they are triggered & you will/can miss these).

The "Werewolf Hunt" quest is removed from the game if you choose No-Cuck route.

You can either complete "Acorns" for Oakly or fail that & get "Security". You cannot have both quests sadly.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hey guys, I'm stuck in the well. I can't beat the Grumpkin boss fight and there's no way passed him from what I can see. Any tips?
any of the power up potions. I have the summon spell but I don't have any familiars. I have the lightning spell but it doesn't do a lot of damage. I have 10 healing potions but I'm too slow/weak to be able to keep both of my characters alive since they use heavy magic spells on me. My hero is level 13 and the
All honesty if you go in the well unprepared then you're basically screwed. Got me the first time (& a couple times after that too). I always stock pile Sacred Water long before I complet Restore The Temple cos I'm pretty sure that triggers the countdown to when Liandra will go missing. At which point you literally have no other resource for Sacred Water which is key to make pretty much every potion (bar like 1 or 2).

Best bet to get through on lowest resources is poison you're weapons, have access to HP potions, Mana potions & Energy potions. Lots of Bandages for inbetween the fights & potions to enhance yourself (Giants Strength, Agility & Stone Skin). I would also give poison for Elf's arrows when she joins. Also Cure Poison to avoid infection from bats or mushroom spores.

Best strategy is all that with the added benefit of Familiar to help with HP potions (if she can survive each fight), Wither spell to weaken them & always target the ones with no weapons (white hair with a glowing hand) & the Great Grumpkin first cos they are the lighting guys. Try to pick you're fights. Staying to the Bottem wall let's you avoid the 2 Grumpkins past the dam if you're quick.

Sadly sounds like you have to tough it through & pray yo the number gods OR start from an earlier save...
This is my first playthrough so I had no idea what to expect. I even tried going back up the well but there was no rope to climb back up. The normal fights were tough but I had plenty of bandages to heal up afterwards. Even the Ogres that I just defeated at the temple prior to this area were easy to handle. It's just poor game design by the dev to be able to get stuck like this. :(
...or your lack of preparation and reading Quest descriptions actually.
The ingame Questlog gives a rough estimation what Level is required to have a chance at the Quest, I am pretty sure that Quest is around Level 20-30.
There are plenty of ways to increase your odds like Potions, equipment and spells, they are optional but will allow you to tackle harder Quests even if under leveled
Oh really? I'm reading the quest log and I don't see a suggested level anywhere. It says easy, medium or hard but I have no idea what level those suggest.
Yeah but if you dont know that quest is coming (like myself) then u may not have enough/any Sacred Water in you're inventory to make the necessary potions to complete the quest with relative ease. It can fuck you over pretty bad on a first run cos there is zero warning this will happen until Liandra is just gone & if you dont have water you cant make potions which also messes with other quests.

I completly get where Anarys is coming from on this part as it is kinda poor design to have the only source of a key ingredient to pretty much ALL potions become inaccessible &, oops, you didnt stock pile before hand? Well that sucks. I'm not taking from the rest of the game which is very good & Tinkerer has gotten so much better with his level design as time has gone on. But this level sucks the biggest dick... (I fucking hate Grumpkins)
the quest has a minimum requirement of lvl 11, you must have used the summon spell before and you can't have any party member for it to trigger.... however! once it triggers you can wait till you're doing waystone II to have some extra firepower.
if that's not an option, you can try sneaking around to minimize resource consumption and, with the deception option you have the water drown anyone but the troll and the boss fight. this way you save as much stamina as possible. Lightning strike indeed does little damage BUT it can proc multiple times. So spam that while Liandra is on healing duty, she should be able to take 2 hits before being knocked out.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the quest has a minimum requirement of lvl 11, you must have used the summon spell before and you can't have any party member for it to trigger.... however! once it triggers you can wait till you're doing waystone II to have some extra firepower.
if that's not an option, you can try sneaking around to minimize resource consumption and, with the deception option you have the water drown anyone but the troll and the boss fight. this way you save as much stamina as possible. Lightning strike indeed does little damage BUT it can proc multiple times. So spam that while Liandra is on healing duty, she should be able to take 2 hits before being knocked out.
Yeah but the problem many people (myself included) have is that theres no warning or build up for the quest. Once you trigger it you can see it's a hard quest BUT if you didnt stockpile Sacred Water before hand theres a few potions that would be useful that you cant make to prep yourself & theres nowhere to buy potions in this game (yes I know Jenny sells Magic Water but that's it). I find that this quest will usually fuck over most people's first play through & is a grind to get through if you wasent ready for it.

If that makes sense. I get what you mean but me & you have played this enough now that we are expecting this quest once the Temple is restored.

ffff_98

May 8, 2021
  1. Bake with Rosy (the Baker) until she likes you,
  2. talk to her about her boyfriend,
  3. find his corpse and return his ring as proof of death,
  4. bang her brains out until she gives birth,
  5. keep banging her until the barons steward asks her for stuff
Edit: The extra banging after she has given birth isn't strictly necessary for the quest to continue, thats mainly because she is one of the hottest short stacks in the game :D.
she likes me but there is no option for asking about her boyfriend. Just bake, give floor and buy pastry.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes