pintoflove

Jun 27, 2022
Does anyone know how to use the decensor patch on mac? I've been searching for what feels like a mythical "www" file and do not have a clue of what I'm doing wrong.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

Hi again!
Sorry for the long delay between posts. I was on vacation last weekend and earlier this week, and just wanted to relax a little. Still, work continued, although at a somewhat reduced pace. I haven't quite gotten my draft done yet, but I am now through most of the quests. The plan is to start playtesting sometime next week. And then launch the test build the week after. The good news is that all scenes are done this time around, so there should be a fairly short time between test build and official release this time.
I wish you all a wonderful weekend!
1656710899656.png
Tinkerer​

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Hi again!
Sorry for the long delay between posts. I was on vacation last weekend and earlier this week, and just wanted to relax a little. Still, work continued, although at a somewhat reduced pace. I haven't quite gotten my draft done yet, but I am now through most of the quests. The plan is to start playtesting sometime next week. And then launch the test build the week after. The good news is that all scenes are done this time around, so there should be a fairly short time between test build and official release this time.
View attachment 1901065
Tinkerer​
Just gonna say she has a fiiiine ass on her. DAYM!!!

Reactions: caspian90

easyshi

Apr 6, 2018

Hi again!
View attachment 1901065
Tinkerer​
will there be scenes with the succubus daughter in the new update?

Clamsalot

Mar 31, 2020
Does the decensor still work the same way? Because it says that the www folder that I place the text file in should have just the saves folder and the aforementioned text file. Instead there's a lot more inside the www folder.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Does the decensor still work the same way? Because it says that the www folder that I place the text file in should have just the saves folder and the aforementioned text file. Instead there's a lot more inside the www folder.
As long as Censorship.txt is in the www folder, it should work, regardless of any other files.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The Screenshot is only showing "landmarks" to make sure you get the right folder. the stuff that will be consistant nomatter how the game evolves.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I complete the former answers ...

The old capture you are -most probably- referring to (i.e. 'censor_screenshot.jpg' included in the patch) was done when the whole game files were packed with EnigmaVB, several years ago. So, there were only one "executable" file (containing in fact all the game files) and the "www" sub-folder for the saves; and also for the decensor file "Censorship.txt".

But, since several versions the author of the game doesn't pack any more its game with EnigmaVB. That's why all the game files are now "visible".

Oct 21, 2020
Same applies for all qsp games and for all ren'py games. Most of the unity games play similar to ren'py games too and look quite similar as well. If you want want every game to be 100% unique, than you shouldn't play any games, since such a thing doesn't exist.
Bruh Can I get the sauce of your signature gif?

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
hi,
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust bug?
The transport to wierdwood from the temple path doesnt work after i take the purifyers. help?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I don't remember the portal works for large party. Also, the purifiers won't use those wicked devices.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes