Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Don't forget you need than save up money (I think it was 1000 G) to give to the miller so he can rebuild his house, which will allow MC to Help Rosy with her Backery and get the Millers Vote dureing the Mayor election
you don't need to rebuild his house for Rosy, just speak to him before you burn his house down, the mayoral deal can happen way later

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Everyone keeps saying u have to make sure you have the money to rent the house. Just get 2 pig fat, a firewood & have at least 200g extra for when u by the house for the initial 100g. Then light the fire (BIG), spy on Victoria & when she arrives she will ask for money (say u don't have it). She takes you're key until u can get her panties back from the Captain of the Guard. Give 200g to Gwyn to be the distraction. Get & give her panties & instead of paying 100g a weak you can just fuck Victoria instead.
Don't forget to pillage the chests in the guard tower before you collect the panties, that's an extra 50 gold and some Elvin wine.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Don't forget you need than save up money (I think it was 1000 G) to give to the miller so he can rebuild his house, which will allow MC to Help Rosy with her Backery and get the Millers Vote dureing the Mayor election
You only need to clear the mill of snakes to get his vote. The fixing of his home is COMPLETLY optional.

Just talk to Rosy & trigger the mill quest.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You only need to clear the mill of snakes to get his vote. The fixing of his home is COMPLETLY optional.

Just talk to Rosy & trigger the mill quest.
You sure?
Originally it was made so that you had to pay him the Gold to rebuild his house atleast the moment you ask him for his Vote

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You sure?
Originally it was made so that you had to pay him the Gold to rebuild his house atleast the moment you ask him for his Vote
correction: you need to rebuild the house to get the miller's trut and get access to the mill and his free vote
I promise you guys you can just get his vote while his home is burnt down. You ONLY need to clear the mill. I have gotten his vote before while hes sitting in the pub. In fact I always pay after I become mayor

Reactions: TSSG59

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
He wouldn't be to happy about your forced help though... it's better to make him cooperate by being a good friend
I've intimidated him on every playthrough, I didn't even know there was another way, he's always very friendly after I kill the snakes

Edit: Curses to slow page refreshes

PS nobody answered my question about not getting all the votes, does the game continue to the duel if you don't get 100% support or does the election trigger simply fail to trigger until you get all the votes?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
PS nobody answered my question about not getting all the votes, does the game continue to the duel if you don't get 100% support or does the election trigger simply fail to trigger until you get all the votes?
You can bribe people if you cant get the vote.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You can bribe people if you cant get the vote.
What kind of vote needs 100% majority :p, even if the Miller didn't vote for you, it would still be a 9-1 win!! which is 9 more votes than you'd need if you just killed him like I wanted too when he stole my house :p

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What kind of vote needs 100% majority :p, even if the Miller didn't vote for you, it would still be a 9-1 win!! which is 9 more votes than you'd need if you just killed him like I wanted too when he stole my house :p
It's more like MC gains the majority vote & Roderick realises he ain't gonna win so trues to off him. Cos it's a given that you already have Victoria's vote (never confirmed but I feel like that's the case) & the game is written with the idea u probably have Alice in the Temple by now (on account she can not vote). All the guards are not aloud to vote because of their position so Roderick is left with no option but to try & wack MC.

But I see what you mean lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I noticed that, in the cutscenes, the MC is either wearing his Peasant clothes or is Mayor clothes.

Is like there are missions you "should have completed before becoming Mayor", like Liandra rescue. They are few.

Of course, this is the result of the successive updates, adding missions in between existing questlines.

------

Another thing:
I always got Zsofia pregnant first, but in the last playthrough I got Reanna pregnant first.
So the scene with the 3 vampire lined up has 3 variations, but Reanna always walks away, either thinking "no way I let you impregnate me" or "sheesh, OK I'm preggo".
The other 2 are always happy and want to have babies.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
The Election supposedly takes place after:
• You restore the Temple
• Waystone 2
• Alice is send to the Temple.

You can bribe anyone with 100 coins. But sending Alice with Zivah (Innkeeper vote) should be the only time consuming vote to get by then.
I never paid 100 coins while Alice was still around. In theory is possible.

To spy Victoria you don't need to burn the Miller's house. Use only 1 boar fat and run to spy on Victoria.

Is risky, but I killed all the mill's snakes at a low level and with the dog (and Bandages). They died in 1 hit.
And I defeated the sheep killer goblin with the dog too.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
To spy Victoria you don't need to burn the Miller's house. Use only 1 boar fat and run to spy on Victoria.

It's possible but u solidify a successful peep if u burn down the house. Otherwise you have a high chance of getting cought when the guard returns.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes