DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Another thing:
I always got Zsofia pregnant first, but in the last playthrough I got Reanna pregnant first.
So the scene with the 3 vampire lined up has 3 variations, but Reanna always walks away, either thinking "no way I let you impregnate me" or "sheesh, OK I'm preggo".
The other 2 are always happy and want to have babies.

Yeah for ages I too always got her preg 1st & for a while thought u HAD to get Zsofia preg 1st. I was quickly corrected & tried it out myself...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What kind of vote needs 100% majority :p, even if the Miller didn't vote for you, it would still be a 9-1 win!! which is 9 more votes than you'd need if you just killed him like I wanted too when he stole my house :p
Even a place like Weirdwood has more than 10 people living in it.
you gaining the support of 10 people means you got 51+% of the total votes

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018

View attachment 1923985
Sorry for the prolonged silence guys. I've just been desperately trying to finish the update. As usual I had deceived about how complete the game actually was, and I ended up discovering large chunks that weren't even scripted. Combined with my sons soccer tournament (they reached the semi finals:) ). My prediction of a couple of days turned into more than a week. So I'm behind schedule, again:-/. The good news is that I have now finally started playtesting. The plan is to complete that on Saturday and hand my build over to my QC guy. I'll then spend a couple of days fixing/changing things based on his feedback.
Nergalites will then get access to a test build on either Monday or Tuesday (I'll post it as soon as I think it's ready). The official release for all patrons should then be on Friday 22nd of July.
Tinkerer​
just to re-post for those locking for updated . to save time .

Clamsalot

Mar 31, 2020
How do I get the goblin lady pregnant for the second time? I used fertility potions but the shaman doesn't says he doesn't recognize any children coming.

Tweakz

Jul 1, 2022
Hey guys, is there any way to get rid of the Glorious Trio? Because I believe it's Glitching out my quest to get Alice pregnant so that she can talk to her dad. (Wedding Wrecker)

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
Well, a very simple thing that will facilitate the questions of others, can we share a backup by having overkill so that we can do without taking the lead of the fights? please

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Hey guys, is there any way to get rid of the Glorious Trio? Because I believe it's Glitching out my quest to get Alice pregnant so that she can talk to her dad. (Wedding Wrecker)
The three knights in the inn? You need to advance Shakala's quest line until she has a girl. Then knock up the girl. After that you can do the quest to get rid of the three knights.

Reactions: Tweakz

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Pretty sure they vanish when you need them to vanish, visit the tavern when her fiancee is there and they should be gone.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes