M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Full Versions, bugfree (unless it's a Test Version) and better quality,
Light Version Full of game breaking bugs and worse quality
not realy

light version is the updated data so for those who have trouble downloading the whole game
you use the light version to patch it

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
so whats new, you ask?

new goblin wife with up to 5 scenes (some variation if you use the enhanced potion)
shakala got a new scene
you can get a book which showes the affection stats and pregnancies of the girls
4 or 5 girls have an animation if they get pregnant

The picture of the imp is out of said book

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
so whats new, you ask?

new goblin wife with up to 5 scenes (some variation if you use the enhanced potion)
shakala got a new scene
you can get a book which showes the affection stats and pregnancies of the girls
4 or 5 girls have an animation if they get pregnant

The picture of the imp is out of said book
Nice, I'm loving the Imps glamour pose, I take it there is another version for those of us who didn't get the boob upgrade?
I take it the book comes as the prize in a quest? or does it just magically appear?

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Nice, I'm loving the Imps glamour pose, I take it there is another version for those of us who didn't get the boob upgrade?
I take it the book comes as the prize in a quest? or does it just magically appear?
with a price it comes, indeed - to make it short - pay 300 gold , rob a grave, open a gate, find an empty book, let a dark elve priestress help you

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
True, but i think some of the people, you call heroes, are on their way to upload said update
personaly i hope F95 waits couple of days until someone drops the real version
due already handfull of issues been find, and than people going to complain about missing stuff/issues
but that is my personal view on the matter

(and the other patreon tier dont even have seen the update themself))

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
personaly i hope F95 waits couple of days until someone drops the real version
due already handfull of issues been find, and than people going to complain about missing stuff/issues
but that is my personal view on the matter

(and the other patreon tier dont even have seen the update themself))
sadly this isn't something you can influence. As long as the people know, that this is a test version, it shuld be fine, but i get your point with the other patreon tier

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
sadly this isn't something you can influence. As long as the people know, that this is a test version, it shuld be fine, but i get your point with the other patreon tier
That is the usual issue. None of us can read, and then for the next 4 days you'll have people linking screenshots of bugs that are already being addressed with "help plzzz!!??".

Truxima

Aug 13, 2020
View attachment 1932868

but will see how it goes, if people have small questions i can answer some before goiing to sleep
I mean what's the point of putting in test version when people don't understand what test version is, i mean the purpose of having a test version is to check for bugs and other issues players run into, but then again people complain with pea size brains.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I mean what's the point of putting in test version when people don't understand what test version is, i mean the purpose of having a test version is to check for bugs and other issues players run into, but then again people complain with pea size brains.
Your mistake is to expect Logic from people on the Internet in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: Billshwr and M3ntir

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Is there any way to reset the 'cemetery rumours' quest? I accidently burned the vampires without realising there was more to the questline....
If you kill the Vampires with sunlight, go get the reward for the quest.
Then go back to the Cementery.
Near the Vampires's Tomb a Ghost/Wraith will start wander around. Talk to it to reset the quest. You won't lose the reward money.

Also, a folder with the Walkthrough is included in the Download File. This issue is explained there.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes