PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Incest with two daughters (one demon and one goblin) and one half-sister (or so I heard), breeding with literally every sexable NPC.
Incest with the mom might be possible in the future & I believe you mean almost every sexable NPC, Hilda is 1 example who's yet to be impregnable

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Incest with the mom might be possible in the future & I believe you mean almost every sexable NPC, Hilda is 1 example who's yet to be impregnable
Incorrect... every sexable NPC is also impregnateable, though not every Character has content for it aswell... but they all have the required triggers and variables

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Did someone play the new test build ? How is it ? What is the story ?
you can find a book which shows you the affection and pregnancies of the girls - and if they are horny or not
you will get a new goblin wife with up to 5 scenes - and some extra scenes if you use the enhanced fertility potion, which is necessary, buti wont spoil more
shakala has a new scene

the picture of the imp is from said book
*edit* yeah i know i showedher picture a few post back, but damn i cant get enough of her

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
So do ogres I've noticed...

Also while we r on weird ways of reversing to one's self. Anyone notice Vixenatrix (dragon) says "Us" & "We" when referring to herself. Like some Legion shit lol
i think she refers to herself and her brood with "we" and "us"

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes