Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Pretty sure he destroys MC's ass & he was left a vegitable
Hmm! my guy was pretty high level by that point, I think he could take it. :cautious:

Seriously though, I'd love the chance to put forward other bait so we could watch what Dolf does with it, some of these sheep would look pretty hot in a wig, and what about that bandit who broke part of my shipment??

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1658434650376.png
I'm a little earlier than indicated this time (shocking, I know), but that is mostly because my wife reminded me I had to travel to Oslo with her this weekend. Anyway, the latest build should now be ready for release, and will be made available to all patrons shortly.

Mayor New Features:
Compendium/magical book containing some useful stats for each girl in the game. This can be acquired by performing a quest. Speak to the innkeeper, exit tavern and re-enter to trigger quest. The compendium is still a work in progress, the index is temporary and currently lists every girl in the game, even though you may not have met them yet. An improved index will be implemented in a later update (probably 2.91).
Extended storyline for the goblins. 4 new quests resulting in a new female. The first quest triggers once you have completed the quest "A Rebellious Tribe" (where you got the Sequoia, the pygmy goblin), and your population is greater than 60.

Smaller New Features:
I added a non-pregnant version of Victoria's doggy-style scene. Both the pregnant and non-pregnant version now also include animations.
Added a spirit potion point by the well for Liandra's old scenes.

Bug fixes
A whole lot of bug fixes this time around, mostly thanks to one particular member of the Discord community. And I'm still only halfway through his list.....

A big thank you to everyone who helped with the test build!

Tinkerer​

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 1938012
I'm a little earlier than indicated this time (shocking, I know), but that is mostly because my wife reminded me I had to travel to Oslo with her this weekend. Anyway, the latest build should now be ready for release, and will be made available to all patrons shortly.

Mayor New Features:
Compendium/magical book containing some useful stats for each girl in the game. This can be acquired by performing a quest. Speak to the innkeeper, exit tavern and re-enter to trigger quest. The compendium is still a work in progress, the index is temporary and currently lists every girl in the game, even though you may not have met them yet. An improved index will be implemented in a later update (probably 2.91).
Extended storyline for the goblins. 4 new quests resulting in a new female. The first quest triggers once you have completed the quest "A Rebellious Tribe" (where you got the Sequoia, the pygmy goblin), and your population is greater than 60.

Smaller New Features:
I added a non-pregnant version of Victoria's doggy-style scene. Both the pregnant and non-pregnant version now also include animations.

Bug fixes
A whole lot of bug fixes this time around, mostly thanks to one particular member of the Discord community. And I'm still only halfway through his list.....

Tinkerer​

Guys please now it official update not test omebody share it with us

Reactions: John-18
May 26, 2019
which is still incorrect, since codewise she already IS impregnateable... or maybe even pregnant... she is just not showing
Evangelion-01,

To be fair, when most people say a character is impregnable, they usually mean that said character actually has playable pregnancy content!

Not that there's some variable in the game's code that is set off when the character has been impregnated!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Evangelion-01,

To be fair, when most people say a character is impregnable, they usually mean that said character actually has playable pregnancy content!

Not that there's some variable in the game's code that is set off when the character has been impregnated!
Trust me I get you... though it's frustrating to have a discussion with people not haveing had the bees and flowers talk and mixing up the terms.
That said tinkerer wanted to include an impregnation animation for the girls giving vissual confirmation for the success before they come and tell you about their pregnancy

May 26, 2019
Trust me I get you... though it's frustrating to have a discussion with people not haveing had the bees and flowers talk and mixing up the terms.
I totally understand your frustration with having to explain and then re-explain ideas and concepts that most people should already be familiar with.

That said tinkerer wanted to include an impregnation animation for the girls giving vissual confirmation for the success before they come and tell you about their pregnancy
I absolutely love this idea and hope it gets implemented soon! It would be very similar to how impregnation is done in Summertime Saga and would make the whole ordeal less of a nuisance here in Peasant's Quest.

Reactions: Evangelion-01
May 26, 2019
due she just dont win the polls she is in , and the mayority vote wins
that is just how it goes
I know dude. I'm just joking around with Tinkerer and having some laughs.

Although I'd personally love to see more Maghda stuff (I know, I know! I'm a FREAK!!), I can't really complain when there's so much other great content being consistently put out.

P.S. M3ntir, I think your 'y' key and your 'j' key are mixed-up or something. I also saw this typing error when you posted the info for the recent major update. Just thought you should know.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 1938012

Mayor New Features:

Smaller New Features:

Bug fixes

Tinkerer​

I'm seeing a rivalry between both goblins & I thought the black goblin chick should be taller than Shakala

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes