the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v2.81.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 28.07.2022 (off. bugfix)

Last edited:

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
More than 5 years in development! And no sign or plan of finishing this game. :FacePalm:
You misread the intention of the game.
It never had a story arc that goes beyond taking over everything.
Stories come in like Skyrim quests with a mostly closed of experience.
And the build up is like most endless build up games, more stuff, more to care for.
It goes as long as the developer wants and there are fetishes to please.

And all that is delivered with remarkable regularity and amounts of content.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Well,we dont really know how their gender dimorphism works,there are females that happens to be larger than males,but a lot of mammals have smaller females,and goblins are mammals
True true but black goblins are said to be larger than the common goblin so it makes sense for Shakala to be smaller

Reactions: seraphimd2

Wight-Troox

Jun 15, 2017
Bro, not a single one of my saves work, so i tried downloading the save from 2.6 that is on the thread, and it doesn't work either!

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
True true but black goblins are said to be larger than the common goblin so it makes sense for Shakala to be smaller
Yeah,but until now we only have saw male black goblins,maybe beetween them,females are smaller,as we saw,the average female goblin have the same size the males,save some cases as we saw Brute being a plus size goblin,what we do know is that female goblins are naturally sturdier and stronger than the majority of the male pool of the race,but Shakala never mentioned nothing about a black goblin female appearence before,she only mentioned them as a distant tribe,most of the details about them come from Frida(which isnt exactly an scholar or researcher about the species in case)...

Etheria

Mar 17, 2020
How to start quest of ver.2.81??
Had the same bug. I had the " Gallery/Cheat Mod" installed, and I believe that this was the reason. Once I copied the content from "www\data" in the original zip file into the game folder, it fixed itself on the first attempt.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah,but until now we only have saw male black goblins,maybe beetween them,females are smaller,as we saw,the average female goblin have the same size the males,save some cases as we saw Brute being a plus size goblin,what we do know is that female goblins are naturally sturdier and stronger than the majority of the male pool of the race,but Shakala never mentioned nothing about a black goblin female appearence before,she only mentioned them as a distant tribe,most of the details about them come from Frida(which isnt exactly an scholar or researcher about the species in case)...
It's possible. I mean the males are the majority for any tribe as the birth rate of females is 1 in 100. So everyone that sees a Black Goblin would know they are "bigger, smarter & stronger" than the common green/forest ones. But mabey the females are shorter or perhaps (like with humans) Obeah is just short? She could actually just be short for a Black Goblin? Other females might be as tall as the males.

halo2018

Jan 19, 2018
There seem to be a missing file, patreon.png supposed to be in www/img/pictures.
unknown if more are missing.
the game wont start without it.
tried to change a picture to skip and go further, more images are missing.
seems i downloaded the Lite version on accident still double check the files please in lite version.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes