destrore13

Mar 11, 2021
Hi guys, I downloaded the new game version and the save file for it, but I am not sure what I need to do for the game to recognize the save I downloaded. Where do I need to put it? Thanks for the help

jacky889

Nov 3, 2017
Hi guys, I downloaded the new game version and the save file for it, but I am not sure what I need to do for the game to recognize the save I downloaded. Where do I need to put it? Thanks for the help
Make a save with number 5 (if you have downloaded my save) and without exiting the menu overwrite it with my save, at this point you can load the save. (sorry for my english)

Reactions: destrore13

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Could someone please post a pic of the newest version of the world Map (NO Waystones prefably)?

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Oof, I've just checked the new update and immediately hit a metric ton of bugs: black screen while starting the game (fixed by pressing f5 a few times but still annoying) and MC's sprite gone after accepting the Ancient Treasure quest and checking the inventary (not sure whether this triggered it or it was just a coincidence, though). I think I'll wait for a fix or something before trying again.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes