M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
also need the global file my man
best thing to do is : take the downloaded save out for moment
save on the slot that the save represented ( the number)
Quit the game and put the downloaded save back and overwrite it

this makes it so that the game makes a global.file if you dont have it
And it knows that there should be a save file in that slot

Avi1420

Nov 18, 2021
Where's the grave of blacksmith's father ? I can't seem to find it. Can anyone upload a pic marking it. I'm using android port so don't know if its a bug or not.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Where's the grave of blacksmith's father ? I can't seem to find it. Can anyone upload a pic marking it. I'm using android port so don't know if its a bug or not.
Dont have picture, but its somewhere on the right, its has a wooden cross so it stands out
so pretty easy to find if you know where to look now

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Head over to the cemetery to find George’s grave, remember to bring a shovel! George’s grave is marked by a simple wooden cross.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Is a bug for someone, shakalin disappeared from game and you can't find her in stronghold
she could be at the tent side of the other camp, that happens ones in a while.
yes its a bit annoying, already asked tinkerer for a solution

Hell0ser

Oct 12, 2019
Hi everyone and thanks a lot to the developer for this huge game.
I have downloaded the v4.81 and started the "ancien treasure" quest.
I bought the first "star key" from the shady guy in the inn, talked back to the innkeeper then to Eric and ran to the east cemetary just after the goblin forest zone.
I should find here the grave of George, Eric's father, to get the second medalion.
I cannot see the wooden cross anywhere... :-/

I may be blind. I promise that I will get a check-up at my doctor ASAP, but please tell me before if it is on my screen ?
1658572999847.png

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hi everyone and thanks a lot to the developer for this huge game.
I have downloaded the v4.81 and started the "ancien treasure" quest.
I bought the first "star key" from the shady guy in the inn, talked back to the innkeeper then to Eric and ran to the east cemetary just after the goblin forest zone.
I should find here the grave of George, Eric's father, to get the second medalion.
I cannot see the wooden cross anywhere... :-/

I may be blind. I promise that I will get a check-up at my doctor ASAP, but please tell me before if it is on my screen ?
guess your reading skill is lacking abit :D due think its mentioned that he is burried on the cementry
when getting there its bit down and near a wooden cross

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes