seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I'm seeing a rivalry between both goblins & I thought the black goblin chick should be taller than Shakala
Well,we dont really know how their gender dimorphism works,there are females that happens to be larger than males,but a lot of mammals have smaller females,and goblins are mammals

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I know dude. I'm just joking around with Tinkerer and having some laughs.

Although I'd personally love to see more Maghda stuff (I know, I know! I'm a FREAK!!), I can't really complain when there's so much other great content being consistently put out.

P.S. M3ntir, I think your 'y' key and your 'j' key are mixed-up or something. I also saw this typing error when you posted the info for the recent major update. Just thought you should know.
what did i mess up ? due the whole thing is copy past of tinkerer patreon messege :D

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I only have one save lol pain
Oh bud, whenever you play any of these WIP games save often, bugs happen from time to time and particularly in games this long you really need at very least a Grandfather-father-son system of backing up your progress, there are a lot of save slots, and there is no reason not to use them.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
More than 5 years in development! And no sign or plan of finishing this game. :FacePalm:
You are kidding right? Tonnes of content, updates add more content, great game...personally I do not want it to end, it can just keep on going..that is until he has to go to part II because the engine is out of room. As long as he continues to update on schedule, I really do not see the problem of having a nice long adventure sex game.

One of the few I happily support on Patreon.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
did anyone has save finish
Julia Have 4 children i finish the game and her nomal quest but just need to make her has
Have 4 children
it too much time
it someone finish it pl share save

Reactions: rock10

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Gyz,I am stuck with the "Ancient Treasure" quest,I colleced the 2nd medallion but couldn't find the treasure location on the east "Goblin Forest".Is there any other place I need to go for treasure?
Capture.PNG 32.PNG

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes