jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Why is it so hard to get Shakala pregnant with a girl?!
They're meant to be rare and I think the chance is like 10% or something. The good news is that Tinkerer coded it so that every time Shakala gives birth, the chance of the next one being a girl increases until it's eventually guaranteed. You should just keep trying and don't load previous saves. Don't forget the decensor patch.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No leaker here yet :)
Speak for yourself! :cry:... wait you mean the game?
Hopefully nobody leaks the test version, reading hundreds of posts from people who don't understand test versions will have bugs is not my idea of a good time, and not to mention saves from the test version will likely fuck up your main save.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Speak for yourself! :cry:... wait you mean the game?
Hopefully nobody leaks the test version, reading hundreds of posts from people who don't understand test versions will have bugs is not my idea of a good time, and not to mention saves from the test version will likely fuck up your main save.
having higher expectation from test lite version and not keeping a backup to your saves is stupid ... why should you care about trolls that dont understand basic things?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
having higher expectation from test lite version and not keeping a backup to your saves is stupid ... why should you care about trolls that dont understand basic things?
you've missed the point, it's the thread that suffers, you might not spend much time here, but seeing it spammed with with the same stupid posts is! about bugs that are will be in every test build (thats the whole point of test builds).

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
you've missed the point, it's the thread that suffers, you might not spend much time here, but seeing it spammed with with the same stupid posts is! about bugs that are will be in every test build (thats the whole point of test builds).
Thats the mods problem for not deleting such threads... you cant read 2 pages back its your fault and therefore your post should be deleted with a warning

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I would be in favour of the test build getting released here. I played serveral of them in the past and never had any issues. In fact i'm using saves that had been created while playing test versions of the game and they blind in just nicely.
My experience was similar to yours , i also have a backup save just in case anytime....

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thats the mods problem for not deleting such threads... you cant read 2 pages back its your fault and therefore your post should be deleted with a warning
...that's not how Forums, freespeech or the Internet work though...
That aside stop spamming in this thread, if you want to make a request use the appropireate Subforum for it

Reactions: DomWolf and Stil996

Lucifer0909

Sep 1, 2018
So, where and how does the trouble at well start (the one with grumpkins and liandra), there's only one well outside the inn right? There's nothing there. I've done the prerequisites too. Doss it have something to do with oksana and the priests also roaming around there?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
So, where and how does the trouble at well start (the one with grumpkins and liandra), there's only one well outside the inn right? There's nothing there. I've done the prerequisites too. Doss it have something to do with oksana and the priests also roaming around there?
No. That's the wrong well. Go to where you met Liandra. If you meet the condition, the quest should trigger.

Reactions: Lucifer0909

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
The quest is triggered by asking the stable girl for a date after you've secured the temple and she thanks you for what you did for her father. Also talk to grandma and then click the dire wolf. You then have to go back to the tower of dread to ask for a summon spell. Back to the stable and go on the date. You can then go to the well but make certain you are well prepared, not only for yourself but for Leandra also. She needs stone skin and agility at a minimum and may need more of those if she falls. Save after every combat because unless you have experience it can be a tough quest. I load up with crystal egg, giant strength, stone skin, potion against infection, for the bats, and poison. the lightning strike is best used against the shaman in the throne room, with Leandra firing poison at him, the others will be weaker when you get around to them.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes