Uncle Bob

Jan 12, 2018
I'm stuck trying to improve my relationship with Julia. We went swimming, I kissed her, and she got scared. According to the walk-through I'm supposed to calm her nerves with pastry, but I have no option to give it to her. Been showering her with gifts and helping her farming for a while, but no change. She just runs off to the house to cook.

Any hints are very welcome. Thx.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm stuck trying to improve my relationship with Julia. We went swimming, I kissed her, and she got scared. According to the walk-through I'm supposed to calm her nerves with pastry, but I have no option to give it to her. Been showering her with gifts and helping her farming for a while, but no change. She just runs off to the house to cook.

Any hints are very welcome. Thx.
You need "special" pastries! not the ones you buy from Rosy, Try making them yourself when you have some Moon Pollen

Reactions: Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob

Jan 12, 2018
You need "special" pastries! not the ones you buy from Rosy, Try making them yourself when you have some Moon Pollen
Somehow I've come this far into the game without realising, that there is "pastry" and "special pastry". Thx a lot for ur help.:)

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
The game looks good also very long, my question is, the incest tag is relate to mom and son content? Or bro and sister? Can someone please help me with this?

qizarte

Feb 26, 2020
Is there any way to reset the 'cemetery rumours' quest? I accidently burned the vampires without realising there was more to the questline....

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there any way to reset the 'cemetery rumours' quest? I accidently burned the vampires without realising there was more to the questline....
there used to be someone who hung out in the graveyard who you could talk to about doing this, I've never killed them (not even when they were being really annoying) so I don't know for sure.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
kcaldw if you can read this are Tinkerer's words five pages back. M3ntir post it here on Wednesday.
But read few post is very hard work.
Edit: Typos

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes