muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Anyone else wanna tell cause honestly how do people not see the uncensored link on the op that you have to download to enjoy those scenes and if u install it right u see a lit candle in the mayors house. (also try searching the thread first)
I assume it’s because when people see “decensor patch”, the first thing that comes to their mind is a patch that gets rid of mosaic censorship, like in most Japanese games. If we were to keep in line with the other games on the site, it should probably be called “incest patch”.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I assume it’s because when people see “decensor patch”, the first thing that comes to their mind is a patch that gets rid of mosaic censorship, like in most Japanese games. If we were to keep in line with the other games on the site, it should probably be called “incest patch”.
I agree, though "UnPatreon" Patch might be better IMO, since it's not just about incest

Heki

Mar 13, 2020
So my game is bugged. Everi gave birth but it's been like 30 days and she is still in bed and won't move no matter what, so the game can't progress. I noticed the "shopping" quest is still incomplete, even tho i gave her the black dress... any sugestion?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So my game is bugged. Everi gave birth but it's been like 30 days and she is still in bed and won't move no matter what, so the game can't progress. I noticed the "shopping" quest is still incomplete, even tho i gave her the black dress... any sugestion?
You also gotta give her the red lingurie for that quest.

Have you tried completing more of Ziva's quests? Mabey you have let activated a needed trigger...

Did u go to Beth in the Stable & ask her on a date? Then go & ask Erevi to teach you the Summoning Spell. Go on date & wait like 5 days?

Heki

Mar 13, 2020

Have you tried completing more of Ziva's quests? Mabey you have let activated a needed trigger...

Did u go to Beth in the Stable & ask her on a date? Then go & ask Erevi to teach you the Summoning Spell. Go on date & wait like 5 days?
i can't give her the red one now since she is now stuck on this dialogue... but i will try doing Ziva's quests, like you said.
1662583452242.png

Reactions: DomWolf

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
She's still in bed because you haven't asked the stable girl for a date and asked Erivi for the summon quest. This can happen only after you've completed the free the temple quest.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021

Sorry, jumped in with both feet and posted before reading your post. I consider myself suitably shamed.

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i can't give her the red one now since she is now stuck on this dialogue... but i will try doing Ziva's quests, like you said.
View attachment 2030887
Erevi doesn't get out of bed until you build her a crib (when you come seeking magic), such an entitled princess, take pride in the bed sores she must have lol

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"
1662621532254.png Hi again!
I figured I could drop a not so subtle hint at what you can expect from some of the scenes next update. This will be possible once you find some ancient tech. They were a crafty lot, those Ancients. They weren't perfect though, so some side effects should be expected.....
Lately I've been working on refurbishing some old maps, the area near Erevi's tower doesn't match the graphics of the other maps, so I gave it a makeover. Currently I'm also working on an improved index for the book of girls. Now a picture of each girl will be shown on the main page, clicking on an image will take you to that girl's page.
Have a nice week!
Tinkerer​

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2031530 Hi again!
I figured I could drop a not so subtle hint at what you can expect from some of the scenes next update. This will be possible once you find some ancient tech. They were a crafty lot, those Ancients. They weren't perfect though, so some side effects should be expected.....
Lately I've been working on refurbishing some old maps, the area near Erevi's tower doesn't match the graphics of the other maps, so I gave it a makeover. Currently I'm also working on an improved index for the book of girls. Now a picture of each girl will be shown on the main page, clicking on an image will take you to that girl's page.
Have a nice week!
Tinkerer​

WTF

• Haha
Reactions: Android 93

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2031530 Hi again!
Have a nice week!
Tinkerer​

Fingers crossed the NTR Trolls aren't going to invade over this.
Please tell me we get to be the "evil" twin, though I'm not sure I like the idea of "twin"/"clone", I prefer to think of myself as unique!

My vote would have been for sharing, making a new friend, then go back to his place to spitroast his wife, before weening her of him and making her my personal fuck toy.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes