PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It's about a guy who has too much work and too little time, so he clones himself. Unfortunately, each version of him has a different personality, so everyone wants to fuck with his wife.
Try it its good old movie, no minorities and also it gets a fun of the retards. Unthinkable nowadays.

Reactions: DomWolf

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
Are MC's girls have other sexual partners? Because Oksana says "I will be biggest slut" and Victoria says "Are you enjoy fucking your slut wife. As I know "Slut" means "A woman has multipe sexual partners. (My first language is not English.)
"slut" in this context means more pro sex, sexually active and in general sex positive person. Amount of partners is rather irrelevant in this case. Especially, "your slut" means that this person is happy to have sex with you.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It's about a guy who has too much work and too little time, so he clones himself. Unfortunately, each version of him has a different personality, so everyone wants to fuck with his wife.
Try it its good old movie, no minorities and also it gets a fun of the retards. Unthinkable nowadays.
Well it could be like College Daze. If u havent played that game you have access to wierd magic orbs that let u do spells. The blue one can "clone" you & you're personality is "stretched" between each clone so you can feel, think & know what the other is doing while next to them or in a DP/gangbang with a girl. If they are too far you can bounce consciousness between the 2 but they still are you so will continue to manually do what you left them to do (like fuck a girl while u finish with one then u can bounce back & finish with her). Could be like that so theres no danger of being rivaled by yourself.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Are MC's girls have other sexual partners? Because Oksana says "I will be biggest slut" and Victoria says "Are you enjoy fucking your slut wife. As I know "Slut" means "A woman has multipe sexual partners. (My first language is not English.)
Here it's just dirty talk, so it doesn't have that meaning.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Be nice if the site had dates next to each changelog, so we can gauge the average time between actual content updates.

About how long on average does Tinkerer [dev] take to make new updates?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You forgot to mention it's a god damned classic!!! it should be part of the school curriculum.
You have sinned against the movie gods, you need to rectify this immediately, I'm not saying you'll go to hell if you don't watch it, but I'm pretty sure you won't get in heaven :p

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You forgot to mention it's a god damned classic!!! it should be part of the school curriculum.

You have sinned against the movie gods, you need to rectify this immediately, I'm not saying you'll go to hell if you don't watch it, but I'm pretty sure you won't get in heaven :p
I shall put it in my list.

All honesty if i had clones is would just walk into my fiance's room & say "hay remeber when u said one of you're sexual fantasies is a gangbang?"

Reactions: Stil996

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Is that really such an important selling point to you? LMAO
I just hate this today's excessively correct creation. When everyone has to succumb to fanatics who can't do anything but shout at others. Do you think that series like HIMYM or TBBT could be created today in the form in which they were filmed? After all, even the Simpsons no longer have the edge they had a few years ago. And they were the perfect satire of society.
Indians Triss. Bleck elfs, hobits and dwarfs...

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2031530 Hi again!
I figured I could drop a not so subtle hint at what you can expect from some of the scenes next update. This will be possible once you find some ancient tech. They were a crafty lot, those Ancients. They weren't perfect though, so some side effects should be expected.....
Lately I've been working on refurbishing some old maps, the area near Erevi's tower doesn't match the graphics of the other maps, so I gave it a makeover. Currently I'm also working on an improved index for the book of girls. Now a picture of each girl will be shown on the main page, clicking on an image will take you to that girl's page.
Have a nice week!
Tinkerer​

in this render we see MC has just mastered the powerful "shockwave" skill... at the cost of 40 TP, the peasant slaps Erevi's big phat cake causing a shockwave that kills every enemy within a 3 maps radius.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Ziva: Ziva has had many partners from being a sex cultist. She often suggests offering sexual services like in the past but MC repeatedly stomps out those suggestions cos he wants to be the only man fucking the Temple girls. She accepts this each time.
Firstly thank you for long answer. I like this kind of explanations.

Well, don't you think Ziva convice Grug too easly for let us living in temple. I think she maybe sex with him.

Reactions: Mr.Hide

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Well, don't you think Ziva convice Grug too easly for let us living in temple. I think she maybe sex with him.
Possible but it's also possible that she convinced him to let them stay after she SAVES HIS LIFE so he does owe her...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Maybe, but I don't think so, she wasn't very happy when we pimped her out, so I doubt she is volunteering, and seriously Bud if a group of hot women in lingerie wanted to come live in your house would you really put up any real resistance, plus I'm pretty sure now he has these sexy barely dressed women he's nolonger limited to just living in what was essentually a fancy cave, now they keep it clean and warm, and likely feed him... PS. Did I mention all the luscious, half naked women??

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes