TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Played the game through to the end, again. Decided it was time to fight Rhianna, at level 25, giant strength, familiar at level 10 and having crystalized egg to enhance fire, what could possibly go wrong?. Like a fool I forgot to save before the fight, I'm dead and there's no way back, healing potions don't work now.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Played the game through to the end, again. Decided it was time to fight Rhianna, at level 25, giant strength, familiar at level 10 and having crystalized egg to enhance fire, what could possibly go wrong?. Like a fool I forgot to save before the fight, I'm dead and there's no way back, healing potions don't work now.
That's a name not mentioned in this thread. No walkthrough from front page mentions a Rhianna. I currently have no quests although I have noticed quests pop up every so often as I grind, but I can grind only so much before I move on and try again another time. What pathway do you get that quest from? I think I just turned level 24.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Reanna is almost unbeatable unless you cast wither

Reactions: TSSG59

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Wither spell is you're friend. It stunts her Regenative abilities.

Also I've noticed that if you are defeated in deul fights (Reanna & Bhrute) butbthe Familiar is still on the fight I get that weird bug to where I cant heal at all.

That's a name not mentioned in this thread. No walkthrough from front page mentions a Rhianna. I currently have no quests although I have noticed quests pop up every so often as I grind, but I can grind only so much before I move on and try again another time. What pathway do you get that quest from? I think I just turned level 24.
They meant Reanna. Shes the red headed vampire...

After defeating the Master in Castle Tepes & helping her clear the castle you'll find a locked room. The key is in a chest in the Gatehouse. Inside the room is Black Lingurie & a Pink Outfit. Black goes to Adaobi upstairs & Reanna gets pink but she will only wear it if u beat her in a deul.

Reactions: TSSG59 and Onetogo

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019

Also I've noticed that if you are defeated in deul fights (Reanna & Bhrute) butbthe Familiar is still on the fight I get that weird bug to where I cant heal at all.

They meant Reanna. Shes the red headed vampire...

After defeating the Master in Castle Tepes & helping her clear the castle you'll find a locked room. The key is in a chest in the Gatehouse. Inside the room is Black Lingurie & a Pink Outfit. Black goes to Adaobi upstairs & Reanna gets pink but she will only wear it if u beat her in a deul.
Ah ok I defeated her a long time ago. I was probably level 18 or 19 at the time and I had to burn a lot of healing potions to do it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Why was my first thought reading this....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
thealucid while you wait for Juno's task, the thing you were looking for, can be found in this game.... love interests actively trying to get pregnant.

Mr_KaLinKa

Nov 6, 2020
I've never seen that before, but then I cheat so I never lose in battle, have you tried having sex with her? See if Tinkerer has added necrophilia to the game. might need another patreon patch for that though :unsure:
it was that Yeti from the globin mission that kills her, bro just deal 40 dmg in her while she just have 37 hp...yikes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
it was that Yeti from the globin mission that kills her, bro just deal 40 dmg in her while she just have 37 hp...yikes
you never answered if she was still available for sex? that wasn't just for giggles, I was curious if taking her through a sex scene would reset her.

Mr_KaLinKa

Nov 6, 2020
you never answered if she was still available for sex? that wasn't just for giggles, I was curious if taking her through a sex scene would reset her.
she was, but ir dint reset her... look like the only to revive "dead" companions is to winning a fight with someone

Reactions: Stil996

caricola

Apr 6, 2018
not reading the walkthrough I did not search the tents during the pigmein goblins raid... I lost Sequoia forever? This is fucking frustrating

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes