Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Is there a way for Zivah to recommend to the MC to use Moonflowers to help Victoria BEFORE he performs the Consacration Ceremony with Zivah or Zivah&Grug?

In my last playthrough, at the beginning of the Ceremony, the MC is not wearing Peasant clothes.

I couldn't ask for a way to "help" the Old Mayor before reclaiming the Temple.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
does anybody have a save thats complete with version 2.81? with all the girls unlocked also oksana? as said in a previous post of mine i lost my hard drive with hundreds of hours of saves from games and i would be pretty bad if i need to get all those hours back playing. i love this game but i played ten hours further and i`m not even half way where i was.
Many things have been said before
#30,814

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Just curious, in the many times I've played this game, on the dragon quest, I've stolen the gemstone and I've returned the gemstone but never taken the money. If you steal it and run there is a chance to re friend the dragon later but what if you take the money?, is there an opportunity to make friends with the dragon later and get the gemstone?. I'm halfway through the game yet again and don't really want to start another to find out.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Just curious, in the many times I've played this game, on the dragon quest, I've stolen the gemstone and I've returned the gemstone but never taken the money. If you steal it and run there is a chance to re friend the dragon later but what if you take the money?, is there an opportunity to make friends with the dragon later and get the gemstone?. I'm halfway through the game yet again and don't really want to start another to find out.
You've "STOLEN" the gemstone?? you never got chased and roasted?
I didn't think that was possible! I guess that'll teach me to try different things more often.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Can Liandra now finaly give Birth?
Thanks
her mother too
as long as you take the smaller amount of money, you can always return and bargain for the gem

Reactions: TSSG59

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
You've "STOLEN" the gemstone?? you never got chased and roasted?
I didn't think that was possible! I guess that'll teach me to try different things more often.
Use the key to escape through the door then run for your life until you can hide in a cave.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Since when is it that when you have sex with Victoria you have to hit the uterus with the sperm?
I thought this goes Automatic if you took some Fertility Potion?
Uhm another Problem, Erevi in the Tower dont give me Quests, we had Sex, she is pregnant, but no Quest for me
Btw how long does it take until they give Birth?
Uhm, what iis the Boat i can buy good for?
Tysm

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Since when is it that when you have sex with Victoria you have to hit the uterus with the sperm?
I thought this goes Automatic if you took some Fertility Potion?
Uhm another Problem, Erevi in the Tower dont give me Quests, we had Sex, she is pregnant, but no Quest for me
Btw how long does it take until they give Birth?
Uhm, what iis the Boat i can buy good for?
Tysm
  1. Potions have never been 100%, it's something like 25% without potion. 75% with fertility and 90% with enhanced (don't quote me on this though, I don't remember the exact numbers).
  2. Everi takes forever, do other quests and check back from time to time, even when she gives birth she's not getting out of bed until you have done other specific quests that need you to learn more magic.
  3. Buy the Boat to help you with certain elven quests
Edit: my memory isn't as bad as I thought #13,448

Reactions: AlecVentrue

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
  1. Potions have never been 100%, it's something like 25% without potion. 75% with fertility and 90% with enhanced (don't quote me on this though, I don't remember the exact numbers).
  2. Everi takes forever, do other quests and check back from time to time, even when she gives birth she's not getting out of bed until you have done other specific quests that need you to learn more magic.
  3. Buy the Boat to help you with certain elven quests
Edit: my memory isn't as bad as I thought #13,448
1) everything you said is right except Its 100% with Enhanced Fertility UNLESS they are Barren in which case its 25% again.

2) Erevi is like Frida she usually takes 5 days to get out of bed after births. Most pregnancies are around 20 days (announced on the 5th) but Vampures are 25 days, Goblins are 15, BatBreeder & Venomina are like 7 or 8 days.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
1) everything you said is right except Its 100% with Enhanced Fertility UNLESS they are Barren in which case its 25% again.

2) Erevi is like Frida she usually takes 5 days to get out of bed after births. Most pregnancies are around 20 days (announced on the 5th) but Vampures are 25 days, Goblins are 15, BatBreeder & Venomina are like 7 or 8 days.
  1. my percentages were correct according to that post I quoted, did the they change? or were they incorrect
  2. The first pregnancy doesn't follow these rule at least for returning to a quest giving stage, which is what I was addressing :p

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
  1. my percentages were correct according to that post I quoted, did the they change? or were they incorrect
  2. The first pregnancy doesn't follow these rule at least for returning to a quest giving stage, which is what I was addressing :p
1) everything about that post is correct except that EF is in fact 100% success rate (25% when facing Barreness. Only accesption is 50% if MC & Jenny BOTH use it).

2) Oh well she will not give birth until AFTER "Restore The Temple" & u need to activate "A Date With Beth" to get the Simmoning spell. After which it should take roughly 5 days for her to get up & you're daughter to be screaming about candy lol

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes