Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
they should add more slots to save, particularly I like to have many save points.
What are you doing with all these saves?? this isn't a game with lots of branches or one time only scenes (I can't think of any scenes you can't repeat at will, except maybe Ziva's hag scenes)

• Haha
Reactions: HD HD

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
i placed a piece of wood on the rock next to the path, select the no cuck option, i give the suit but the scene seems to me to be the play as intended scene because according to the walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
i placed a piece of wood on the rock next to the path, select the no cuck option, i give the suit but the scene seems to me to be the play as intended scene because according to the walkthrough
I mean its MC, but in warewolf form.
If you chose cuck road, there is scene when MC try change to warewolf but he is too slow and Mia fuck with real warewolf.

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
I hope that either when this game gets finished or somewhere in it's development, the dev increases the game resolution to at least 1080p and do a remaster of older scenes.

Reactions: joni51 and Reednux
Aug 16, 2022
This games scenes are really outdated, i mean just look at the goblin Woman shakala. Before and after scenes like 4 years apart they look totally different characters. and some of the animations is somewhat broken or inhuman movements. No choice to increase or slow the the animation speed Because The animation itself is just 24 fps 2-3 second videos and repeat... When you looking at the MC's froken face on that 3 second videos i just wanna Alt+F4.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2020
This games scenes are really outdated, i mean just look at the goblin Woman shakala. Before and after scenes like 4 years apart they look totally different characters. and some of the animations is somewhat broken or inhuman movements. No choice to increase or slow the the animation speed Because The animation itself is just 24 fps 2-3 second videos and repeat... When you looking at the MC's froken face on that 3 second videos i just wanna Alt+F4.
Atleast they arent A struggle with sin level of bad.

Jul 17, 2018
This game would be even better if it had some kind of pregnancy reset. That way, while we wait for the next update, we can have fun with MC impregnating the girls all over again without having to redo their quests again.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
This game would be even better if it had some kind of pregnancy reset. That way, while we wait for the next update, we can have fun with MC impregnating the girls all over again without having to redo their quests again.
You can impregnate certain girls unlimited times like the goblins & vampires. The rest do require the memory potions to see their scenes again once they hit the children's cap.

I think what you meant is to impregnate the girls over & over again without the children limit. It's possible but Tink would've to rework the system a bit. Obviously, the children's cap is there so that there can be children walking around in your house. If you remove this concept, Tink would've to make some kind of nursery place to keep track of how many kids each girls gave birth while only keep a few around your house.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
is there a "checklist" mod? i have no idea if I missed some things or not.
I think noone has made a "checklist" mod.

You can search in this thread and will find that the number of quests has been discussed multiple times.

To not miss content I recommend you install the Decensor (incest and bestiality) patch.

Don't do Waystones 2 before you impregnate Victoria and "Win her back".

You may want to have some back-up saves for some specific parts of the game:
  • Before you check the vampire sisters in the cementery
  • Before you guide Oksana to the Cementery (based on what you do in the cementery and the inn, she behaves differently in Tepes Castle and the Temple).
  • Before you decide to return Oakly's Acorn when he is massacring the Orcs.
The girls reacts differently based on your answers the first times you meet them or when they ask for favors.

With the Spirit Potion and the Decensor patch you won't miss any (not repeatable) sex scene.
I have the impression that if you don't use Fertility Potion in some "one time" scenes, you lost 1/2 images when you repeat them (I can be wrong).

To see everything you need several save spots and to experiment a little. And don't kill the goblin girls nor the vampire sisters (or just once and then reset).

Last edited:

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
I think noone has made a "checklist" mod.

You can search in this thread and will find that the number of quests has been discussed multiple times.

To not miss content I recommend you install the Decensor (incest and bestiality) patch.

Don't do Waystones 2 before you impregnate Victoria and "Win her back".

You may want to have some back-up saves for some specific parts of the game:
  • Before you check the vampire sisters in the cementery
  • Before you guide Oksana to the Cementery (based on what you do in the cementery and the inn, she behaves differently in Tepes Castle and the Temple).
  • Before you decide to return Oakly's Acorn when he is massacring the Orcs.
The girls reacts differently based on your answers the first times you meet them or when they ask for favors.

With the Spirit Potion and the Decensor patch you won't miss any (not repeatable) sex scene.
I have the impression that if you don't use Fertility Potion in some "one time" scenes, you lost 1/2 images when you repeat them (I can be wrong).

To see everything you need several save spots and to experiment a little. And don't kill the goblin girls nor the vampire sisters (or just once and then reset).
yeah, it seems like my only option is to start a new save with walkthrough in hand because I now am sure I missed quite a bit of content.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
yeah, it seems like my only option is to start a new save with walkthrough in hand because I now am sure I missed quite a bit of content.
When u start a new game very 1st 2 things u should do. Trigger these quests "Talke To The Villagers" by trying to enter Goblin Forest & "Checkppint" by trying to visit the Witch. Do both these BEFORE speaking to the Mayor or u can/will lose them right off the bat

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Unless of course the nanny is a male Goblin or something lol
That’d be hilarious.

Although when I think about it more, I wonder if it’s possible. MC currently has a 2 stories house that he doesn’t really used that often cuz you know, he can sleep pretty much anywhere at this point.

Maybe just remodel that house into the nursery & then have Gwynneth as the nanny. She seems to have free time (as a prostitute) to watch over kids compare to the rest of the townfolks.

Reactions: nogling
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes