mitomeen

Dec 7, 2019
i've had a similar problem and it was because i didnt search for a moonflower dust cuz i've already had one in my inventory, i kept waiting for victoria in vien so i went and got a moonflower dust and it solved my problem
I picked a moonflower then waited over a week and stil Victoria won't come over :(

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I picked a moonflower then waited over a week and stil Victoria won't come over :(
Once you've sprinkled the moonflower pollen over the meal in the mayors house Victoria should appear at your door the next morning. This triggers the next quest to win her back.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1665948147058.png Hi there!
Just figured I'd post a picture of the latest scene I competed. Depicting Erevi in a more playful mood. I've also scripted a bunch of events related to Erevi's new storyline, but I want to complete one last scene with her before I start the scripting process in earnest. My goal is to complete a test build by the middle of November, which will likely still be missing a scene for the red girl (only 2 of her scenes are done). Other than that, it should be feature complete. The last scene will be added with the official release towards the end of November.
Have a great week!

Tinkerer​

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2104719 Hi there!
Just figured I'd post a picture of the latest scene I competed. Depicting Erevi in a more playful mood. I've also scripted a bunch of events related to Erevi's new storyline, but I want to complete one last scene with her before I start the scripting process in earnest. My goal is to complete a test build by the middle of November, which will likely still be missing a scene for the red girl (only 2 of her scenes are done). Other than that, it should be feature complete. The last scene will be added with the official release towards the end of November.
Have a great week!

Tinkerer​
Oh my best girl :love:. The renders have improved so much, less grainy too.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
For the quest "Arouse the Mayor", I'm having problem finishing the quest.

It stuck on waiting for Victoria to tell me the result. Any idea on how to proceed?
Sprinkle the moonflower on Mayor's food & wait like 3 days then either enter/exitbthe home or go up or down the stairs the trigger is a bit weird.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This one is like the dumpster fire behind the abortion clinic. So may issues make it unplayable.
The Tower quest is so bugged that you can't make it through without cheating and it gets worse from there.
Can't access your room in the tower have to fight 3 battles to get there every morning, Erevi disappears after she gets pregnant and you capture the rats and therefore the Boar Hunter Quest never triggers.

Games like this convinced me stop being a Paetron.
What nonsense!
This is one of the most stable games I've played, personally I cheat but that because I hate the RPGM combat system, but plenty of others don't.
Almost all the "bugs" I've seen reported here happen because players do something silly in save editor like add quest items.
Erevi doesn't disappear, she goes to her bedroom. I have no idea what you're talking about with the rats, AFAIK the rats have nothing to do with the boar hunter quest.
If you are having issues with this game maybe try asking nicely for help instead of ranting, there are some pretty helpful regulars who hang out here

Reactions: Energetic

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Whatever, you obviously have no clue.
She is not in her room, I cannot sleep at the Tower due to a bug, that started the issues
I have NOT used a save editor and ONLY cheated for money and potions to minimize the GRIND.

Please, get a clue before you speak.
Sure I don't have a clue, I only play every version from scratch every release since I joined here, strange how I almost never encounter bugs (nothing that stays unfixed for long anyway). Strange how I've looked at dozens of save games that people have reported as "bugged" but I can either play through without problem or spot where they have screwed up... But yeah sure I obviously don't know as much as you.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
tobad he never posted a save file with the issues and when it happens.
lot of bugs that been find here are reported and worked on, even had saves we fixed matrix style so people could keep playing.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
tobad he never posted a save file with the issues and when it happens.
lot of bugs that been find here are reported and worked on, even had saves we fixed matrix style so people could keep playing.
The guy just seems to like bitching. check his post history, Lots and lots of "this game is unplayable" and very little sign of "I have a problem, can anyone help?".

It weirds me out how many people don't understand that WIP means there will be bugs, but if you report them, there is a good chance that they will be fixed and most threads have regulars who will help if you ask nicely.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
sofar never seen him posting here he had issues, so tobad people leave review without asking for help first, so far i seen PQ ones of the better games on the forum but never gets its praises :(

((and i am very baised ofc ))

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2104719 Hi there!
Have a great week!

Tinkerer​
View attachment Sabaton_-_The_Unkillable_Soldier_(remix-x.ru)(1).mp3 Well

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes