DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That’d be hilarious.

Although when I think about it more, I wonder if it’s possible. MC currently has a 2 stories house that he doesn’t really used that often cuz you know, he can sleep pretty much anywhere at this point.

Maybe just remodel that house into the nursery & then have Gwynneth as the nanny. She seems to have free time (as a prostitute) to watch over kids compare to the rest of the townfolks.
I see a few problems with trying to do infinite births/nursary:

1) Pre-Named: As of (I think it was Rosy) the children all come pre-named & MC can choose to change those names. With the births as they are Tinkerer would have to either think of near never ending names (or find an in game generator) for EVERY child MC has.

2) Some people (like me) enjoy filling the homes with children. Having to keep on top of that by constantly knocking up wives because the number will dwindle over time will get tedious & annoying (kinda have that already with the Imps).

3) Busy: The nursery will have to account for at least a roughly realistic depiction of how many children MC has (perhaps 1 sprite can represent up to 10 kids- like the goblins) but eventually it may become to busy to have so many children in one zone (if we can visit them) on the other hand some may be upset to see the kids just "vanish" from the game if they are sent away.

4) Rosy's Kids: currently MC can put at least 4 of Rosy's kids to work in his feilds. Tinkerer would have to sort out the work code with the nursery code...

Infinite births work with the more monsterous kids because they are not named & have in game/story reasons for not over filling the world:
-Goblins grow quickly & often die-off from violence both within & without the tribe. MC must constantly replenish his army of warriors with his wives.
-Gargoyles max within the Castle at 27 (that's 9 per Vampire). You can find them around/inside the Castle. Anymore born after that number stay for 15 days then "vanish" into Castle grounds.
-Imps are kept in that room thanks to the Orb. But once they fully mature they will leave to find their own masters! Based on wether you knock her up every time she births you can have a max of 5 Imps active at a time (never more).

My personal idea/solution is to separate story & gameplay for this purpose. Girls who have namable children are capped (6-10 depending). When you name the final child the game gives a prompt from Tinkerer that would say something like this "Hi! This girl has reached her cap limit on children. If you would like, she can continue to get pregnant BUT the child will not be counted among the rest. Or you can just continue with no more pregnancies"
-NO Thanks! No More Pregnancies.
-YES Please! I Wanna Keep Pregnancies!

Player then pics their preferred choice.
(Dunno if anyone remembers the original pregnancy system for Rosy but when she first go birth content you could still knock her up after the 6th child but on the day she would give birth the game had her announce it but there was no naming & when the baby had existed for 5 days it disappeared. That's what I'm thinking about)

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I’m not sure how difficult it would be to code, but you could solve most of those problems by separating nameable from unnameable children and having a cap on visual sprites. Every girl would have X many nameable children, after which you can continue to have unnamed children who are sent to the nursery. Within the nursery, you see e.g. one child sprite per 10 children, up to a cap—say 10 sprites, or 100 children—, after which you can still continue to have children (with maybe a counter somewhere that displays the full number), but no further sprites are added to the nursery. It’s not that big a deal if you have 1,000 children and the nursery still only has 10 sprites.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I see a few problems with trying to do infinite births/nursary:

1) Pre-Named: As of (I think it was Rosy) the children all come pre-named & MC can choose to change those names. With the births as they are Tinkerer would have to either think of near never ending names (or find an in game generator) for EVERY child MC has.

2) Some people (like me) enjoy filling the homes with children. Having to keep on top of that by constantly knocking up wives because the number will dwindle over time will get tedious & annoying (kinda have that already with the Imps).

3) Busy: The nursery will have to account for at least a roughly realistic depiction of how many children MC has (perhaps 1 sprite can represent up to 10 kids- like the goblins) but eventually it may become to busy to have so many children in one zone (if we can visit them) on the other hand some may be upset to see the kids just "vanish" from the game if they are sent away.

4) Rosy's Kids: currently MC can put at least 4 of Rosy's kids to work in his feilds. Tinkerer would have to sort out the work code with the nursery code...

Infinite births work with the more monsterous kids because they are not named & have in game/story reasons for not over filling the world:
-Goblins grow quickly & often die-off from violence both within & without the tribe. MC must constantly replenish his army of warriors with his wives.
-Gargoyles max within the Castle at 27 (that's 9 per Vampire). You can find them around/inside the Castle. Anymore born after that number stay for 15 days then "vanish" into Castle grounds.
-Imps are kept in that room thanks to the Orb. But once they fully mature they will leave to find their own masters! Based on wether you knock her up every time she births you can have a max of 5 Imps active at a time (never more).

My personal idea/solution is to separate story & gameplay for this purpose. Girls who have namable children are capped (6-10 depending). When you name the final child the game gives a prompt from Tinkerer that would say something like this "Hi! This girl has reached her cap limit on children. If you would like, she can continue to get pregnant BUT the child will not be counted among the rest. Or you can just continue with no more pregnancies"
-NO Thanks! No More Pregnancies.
-YES Please! I Wanna Keep Pregnancies!

Player then pics their preferred choice.
(Dunno if anyone remembers the original pregnancy system for Rosy but when she first go birth content you could still knock her up after the 6th child but on the day she would give birth the game had her announce it but there was no naming & when the baby had existed for 5 days it disappeared. That's what I'm thinking about)
I'd like to start some kind of sports league, I figure I have enough for about 8 teams right now... let them compete for daddies love.
and if the numbers continue to grow, what about gladiatorial matches, true survival of the fittest :devilish:.

p0rnw0lf

Jan 15, 2021
I missed the "Stolen Tools" quest when I was traveling with Erevi's Daughter. Is there way to trigger it again?

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I missed the "Stolen Tools" quest when I was traveling with Erevi's Daughter. Is there way to trigger it again?
You mean you activated 6 Waystones and talked to Everi to finish "Waystones 2"?
The Carpenter is no longer at the West exit of Weirdwood?
If the answer to both questions is YES, I think you can't trigger the mission again and will have to use a save with "Waystones 2" not completed.

The threesomes with Victoria/Everi D/MC and Everi/Everi D/MC can be seen with Spirit Potion anyway.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Thing is I copied save files from here and did exactly that but it dosnt work : /
You need the global file for the game to recognize the save slot.

To use someone else save:
- Get the global file if it is provided with the save.
- Or change the save file name to match one of your existing save and overwrite the your old save file.
- Or create a save in your game to match the file you want to use then copy the save file and overwrite your own save.

Reactions: M3ntir

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Tinkerer
Hey bro, sup?

I love this game, but now we have so much women to take care and short time to do so, and this turned the game in a cheater husband simulator. We can do nothing than give gifts and sleep with the women to don't lose affection points. If you will add more women in the future, damn bro, help us here. Make the days longer and more time to start losing affection. Double it at least!

Keep the good work and always improving.

Cya, bro.

Reactions: Greebz

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Tinkerer
Hey bro, sup?

I love this game, but now we have so much women to take care and short time to do so, and this turned the game in a cheater husband simulator. We can do nothing than give gifts and sleep with the women to don't lose affection points. If you will add more women in the future, damn bro, help us here. Make the days longer and more time to start losing affection. Double it at least!

Keep the good work and always improving.

Cya, bro.
so far as i know, its not meant to be that you can keep them all happy Or just use your vampire powers just to make them friendly in one go. that is basicly the cheatcode for that

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
QUEST: Cover Your Tracks
How do I get Ziva pregnant
Use Enhanced Fertility when having sex. Best thing yo do is have save in the morning have sex by ringing bell, then fuck her twice during mass. If u have the Book of the Ancients check to see if she is preg. If not sleep 5 days to see if she is preg. She will announce it when u speak with her in the Temple shrine area. If shes not preg then load the save & try again until succsess.

mitomeen

Dec 7, 2019
For the quest "Arouse the Mayor", I'm having problem finishing the quest.

It stuck on waiting for Victoria to tell me the result. Any idea on how to proceed?

Goldenrs

Jul 13, 2020
For the quest "Arouse the Mayor", I'm having problem finishing the quest.

It stuck on waiting for Victoria to tell me the result. Any idea on how to proceed?
i've had a similar problem and it was because i didnt search for a moonflower dust cuz i've already had one in my inventory, i kept waiting for victoria in vien so i went and got a moonflower dust and it solved my problem

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes