RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Does the game have an ntr tag? please tell me how to avoid or how to turn off ntr.
There are a few scenes where someone can have sex not involving the MC, but only one of them could potentially qualify as NTR. Each of these scenes has a clearly marked option to prevent it preceeding it.

Reactions: ahuyz

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There are a few scenes where someone can have sex not involving the MC, but only one of them could potentially qualify as NTR. Each of these scenes has a clearly marked option to prevent it preceeding it.
By one scene, you're talking about the time you used the sheep as bait right? but you don't know for sure that Dolf fucked her too! :unsure: (not NTR but it's the closest I can think off, not counting the Netori, and definitely not counting the scenes with the NTR warning)

PS. though to be fair she never came back to the MC, so maybe it was NTR.

Aug 16, 2020
By one scene, you're talking about the time you used the sheep as bait right? but you don't know for sure that Dolf fucked her too! :unsure: (not NTR but it's the closest I can think off, not counting the Netori, and definitely not counting the scenes with the NTR warning)

PS. though to be fair she never came back to the MC, so maybe it was NTR.
Pity. The sheep was best girl, too.

jed999

May 26, 2021
Am i missing something or is it normal to give Julia a flower or jewelry and then go swimming with her for 22 days straight and still have no option to give her a special pastry ?.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Am i missing something or is it normal to give Julia a flower or jewelry and then go swimming with her for 22 days straight and still have no option to give her a special pastry ?.
I guess you really pissed her off... have you been decapitating her dolls again?
post or send me your save if you like

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Did you have the option to kiss her?

You swim with her a 2/3 times and don't kiss her the first time you can.
Then kiss her.
Talk to her the next day. She is confused and MC think: "what can I do?"
She may run away a few times when you give her gifts, but the Special Pastry option will appear if you have some with you.

jed999

May 26, 2021
Did you have the option to kiss her?

You swim with her a 2/3 times and don't kiss her the first time you can.
Then kiss her.
Talk to her the next day. She is confused and MC think: "what can I do?"
She may run away a few times when you give her gifts, but the Special Pastry option will appear if you have some with you.
Thanks, that did it. I had to give her a bunch of help/jewelry after I tried the first time.
Maybe tried to kiss her too soon ?

Reactions: Matiur13

Xhamster11

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 2104939 View attachment 2104939 I got this problem, can't see the mission. Anyone know why?
I've had the same issue with a PC version running on android (JoiPlay). Аpparently the problem is related to window/font sizes. After digging around a little I came up with the following solution:

open file: (game folder)/www/js/plugins.js (with a text editor, e.g. notepad)
find&replace: "Font Size\":\"28\" --> "Font Size\":\"16\" (replace all, there are 4 of them and all are related to a QuestJournal plugin)

Worked for me.
Make a backup copy of the file before tinkering with it, just in case :)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes