DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Where I can find black goblin shaman ?
Continue Goblin questline until u have both the Pygmy Goblin (& if u have Decenser Patch Shakala's Daughter). After that raise population to above 60 (I beleive) & see Shakala. Kill raiders. Put goblins to work in mine & 2 in forge. A few nights later join Shakala in seeking what's killing you're warriors. She is in the lower part of the Valley.

Bobelix

Nov 4, 2017
Am I the only one who is sick of having to run around and keep all the girls happy? It is really killing the gameplay for me...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
ofc, they want to see what Tinkerer is going to do
due nearly all of his models looks great.
I always have difficulty imagining patient people because it is always the impatient ones you see on the threads, though to be fair I haven't seen much of it here lately, usually this close to an update they are spamming like crazy,
are they all on holiday? .... Ooooohh!! Maybe Covid got them :D

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I always have difficulty imagining patient people because it is always the impatient ones you see on the threads, though to be fair I haven't seen much of it here lately, usually this close to an update they are spamming like crazy,
are they all on holiday? .... Ooooohh!! Maybe Covid got them :D
it helps that i pressured Tinkerer in keeping up update mails more often so people know what is up :)
only he dont really has a roadmap so that is bit hard for people at times.

Reactions: DomWolf and Stil996

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
or dwarf female, but personaly hope he finish some of the storys with the other girls
-dragon
-maghda
-Hilda
-gwen.

So like before, its wait and see
Can't wait to see Frida Or Danghdangh finding out Hilde is pregnant.
Also the dragon giving birth to baby dragons could be interesting since I assume she will expect more babies and wants a bigger cave.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
that can't be right she has been pregnant longer than that for me is it set that way or is it random?
Have u completed her arc? Is this the 1st pregnancy. If so u have to complete Waystknes Part 2 in order for Roderick to show up at you're home to trigger the birth scene.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
that can't be right she has been pregnant longer than that for me is it set that way or is it random?
it's 20 days for humans/elves, 15 days for goblins
But several are dependent on various quest triggers for their first.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes