DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
is there a quest for her to give birth or do I have to do something?
she doesn't give birth until after you are mayor. IRC
DomWolf said it #31,265
Well technically it's just before u become mayor.

U go to her about Roderick, sneak in later for sex, get cought & she gives birth. Next day she introduces baby & then has u run for mayor against Roderick.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well technically it's just before u become mayor.

U go to her about Roderick, sneak in later for sex, get cought & she gives birth. Next day she introduces baby & then has u run for mayor against Roderick.
Taemato, Tomato, :p, been a while since I did that section (and paid much attention to it), as far as quest triggers it's close enough :sneaky:. Particulary since I want to make her call me Mr Mayor (instead of Toy, god I hate that pet name)

• Haha
Reactions: TSSG59 and DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yes, I've cooked for her and now I have no idea what to do
Are you saying you chose "make dinner for the date" and nothing happened?
(picking that option should trigger the date).
or are you saying you had the date and now don't know what to do? Whats in your quest log?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's hard for me to make sense of that, those are your completed quests yes?

Ziva (Temple), Shakala(goblin) and Erevi are the biggest quest givers for opening up the story, if you haven't done the Vampire quest lines yet go visit the graveyard (don't kill them) if you aren't mayor yet, go visit Victoria
(visit any girl you haven't had babies with)

If that's the windows version send me your save and I'll have a better look

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Would it be possible to get the news on here for us lowly spawn who cannot see the Nergalite news?

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021

1667088444954.png

Hi, everyone!
So, that last Erevi scene I mentioned last time, is done. That means all sex scenes for the first test build are complete. There are still some cutscene images left to do, but nothing very time consuming. Currently I'm working on a new map for the main quest, and a little shop for Greyport. The shop will be pretty barebones for now, with a limited selection of stuff and a place holder character (I just don't have the time to flesh her out now), but eventually it will turn into a shop for magical related items. I'll likely slowly add to the shop over the next few updates.
Anyway, I had better get back to work. I still have a LOT of scripting left to do, and I have become to realize that a mid-November release date may have been slightly ambitious, but I'll do my best.

Tinkerer

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

View attachment 2133121

Currently I'm working on a new map for the main quest, and a little shop for Greyport. The shop will be pretty barebones for now, with a limited selection of stuff and a place holder character (I just don't have the time to flesh her out now), but eventually it will turn into a shop for magical related items. I'll likely slowly add to the shop over the next few updates.
We getting another girl? Dam well I wonder who/what she is ;)

Reactions: Brovalon

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
We getting another girl? Dam well I wonder who/what she is ;)
If it is a Magic Shop, those are traditionally run by High Elfs or Gnomes. Were Liandra & Luthien ever defined, Luthien comes across like a High Elf IMO while Liandra is more like a Wood Elf? Does Tinker conform to those distinctions?
But on consideration I kinda want to see a Sexy Gnome now!! what would that even look like???

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1667099991527.png
Hi, everyone!
So, that last Erevi scene I mentioned last time, is done. That means all sex scenes for the first test build are complete. There are still some cutscene images left to do, but nothing very time consuming. Currently I'm working on a new map for the main quest, and a little shop for Greyport. The shop will be pretty barebones for now, with a limited selection of stuff and a place holder character (I just don't have the time to flesh her out now), but eventually it will turn into a shop for magical related items. I'll likely slowly add to the shop over the next few updates.
Anyway, I had better get back to work. I still have a LOT of scripting left to do, and I have become to realize that a mid-November release date may have been slightly ambitious, but I'll do my best.

Tinkerer​

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes