Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yes i have this quest
i think is a bug :/
Tinkerers Dude, bug-reporting channel, if it's a bug Tinkerer is good at fixing bugs quickly after he becomes aware of them, if it isn't a bug you'll likely get a quick answer about what you missed (pls report back here if this is the issue)

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
I agree. Qetesh is another name for Ishtar. She was essentially the Mesopotamian Athrodite (Fertility goddess of sex & childbirth).
Actually, Ishtar was the original "Creator" goddess. She evolved into Siva when expansion occurred through Iran and Afghanistan to India. After several wars with Egypt, she evolved to Isis. In Greece and Rome she became Aphrodite and Venus respectively. Both Siva and Hermes/Aphrodite were originally half male and half female. After the "great moses" "Thutmose" became pharaoh of Egypt, every female deity was downgraded to a subservient role for a male deity.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Actually, Ishtar was the original "Creator" goddess. She evolved into Siva when expansion occurred through Iran and Afghanistan to India. After several wars with Egypt, she evolved to Isis. In Greece and Rome she became Aphrodite and Venus respectively. Both Siva and Hermes/Aphrodite were originally half male and half female. After the "great moses" "Thutmose" became pharaoh of Egypt, every female deity was downgraded to a subservient role for a male deity.
Didn't think I could learn something from someone on this site. A very good information. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Interesting to see that Tinkerer will touch up some old scenes with Gwynneth. I assume if he only does those scenes tho, she still won't be able to give birth, hm? My girl has been pregnant for years in-game and in real life at this point lol

Reactions: DomWolf

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
ive been looking through the chat even with the topic search and havent found nada so ima ask. is there any fam ntr ik they die but before they die and ik julia survives so whats her relation and is there ntr for her?

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Yes. But currentlybtheres a bug where you cant name the child & they disappear right after the scene.
it's a bug, but if you were on discord, you'd get the fixed script
is the "roleplay" scene with erevi daughter only avaliable if you are transformed as a troll?
for the moment yes... due to the time constraints Tinkerer opted to not include the other version, but it will be added with the next build

• Angry
Reactions: Mfka5

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
ive been looking through the chat even with the topic search and havent found nada so ima ask. is there any fam ntr ik they die but before they die and ik julia survives so whats her relation and is there ntr for her?
No there isnt.

And her relation is MC's younger half-sister

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes