TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Playing the new update through from the beginning again but this time I can't equip Shakala with a ring to increase her hitting power. Oddly I can equip the familiar with a ring which I couldn't do in previous games.
Happy to say this is the first time playing where the animations actually work for me.

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
After killing all enemies on both floors of the main building go out the front door (1st floor, bottom middle of screen). Then enter the small building in the courtyard (that's the Gatehouse) kill what's in there.
Thank you for the help.

Rot Jay

Mar 26, 2022
the game has had many types of women across every species and race but there is one that hasn't appeared yet, even though we've seen it. you know what i mean!! (greta) mia's grandmother.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
Hello everyone, I need help. I have problems with two tasks:
Quest: Play
I already bought the dress and the golden ball. I gave them to her in the tower but nothing happens... I can't talk to lily nor does it trigger new scenes. What's up?

on the other hand, I already finished the raiders task: that is supposed to trigger the Quest event: Mysterious Disappearances
I already opened the mine and I have workers.. Quest says that two blacksmiths should be hired.. where I hire them.. I already have my goblin population to the fullest.. I appreciate the help

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Hello everyone, I need help. I have problems with two tasks:
Quest: Play
I already bought the dress and the golden ball. I gave them to her in the tower but nothing happens... I can't talk to lily nor does it trigger new scenes. What's up?
Do you have the decensor patch?

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
So I progressed into story quite a bit and my goblin hunting spots kinda ran out. Either friendly or just very scarse (like 1 per area). need 2500gold for temple renovation (and I assume I will need gold for other things further) and struggling. Is there a great method for gold?

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
So I progressed into story quite a bit and my goblin hunting spots kinda ran out. Either friendly or just very scarse (like 1 per area). need 2500gold for temple renovation (and I assume I will need gold for other things further) and struggling. Is there a great method for gold?
to be perfectly honest I would recommend cheats. Or a save editor. you would need quite a bit of money later down the line when quests would require you to buy furniture.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
on the other hand, I already finished the raiders task: that is supposed to trigger the Quest event: Mysterious Disappearances
I already opened the mine and I have workers.. Quest says that two blacksmiths should be hired.. where I hire them.. I already have my goblin population to the fullest.. I appreciate the help
Go to the smithy room in the Goblin Hall there should be a Goblin standing next to the door. His bane is Querter Boss. Through him, hire 2 Blacksmiths.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i cant find "the black dragon" tent. can any helpeme?
It's not a tent. Go to Greyport & you'll see one of the buildings (right side of the main entrance where the 2 guards say it's under construction). Enter that building

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Money gets a little easier to collect later. Once you're mayor you have a weakly tax payment u gain & as Goblin King the bigger you're population the more money they give you daily. Also when u have all 4 of Rosy's kids working you're garden, when u have full inventory on an item (carrots, pumpkins, potatoes or wheet) they sell that automatically each weak for big money dumps.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes