Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Who among the fuckbuddies of the mc aren't qualified to accompany him on his missions?

This is regarding those ladies who have yet to accompany the mc:

1. Luthien - This elven mom is a businesswoman but neither a warrior nor a sorceress
2. Jenny - Same as Luthien
3. Alice - She's really useless in a dangerous situation
4. Rosy - Same with Alice
5. Gwen - She only knows how to whore herself, so what use is she?
6. Mia - She got abducted easily in the forest she lives in by 2 goblins, need I say more?
Why are you jumping to such conclusions?
  1. Who says she isn't a warrior or sorceress? she had a life before she was your mother in law you know.
  2. Jenny's special move "The boob Drop", able to drop a troll with one .... erm... "drop"
  3. Why are you belittling Alice? That girl can suck the chrome of a tailpipe, imagine if she used that talent for evil??
  4. Exactly... more so even, she doesn't even need to get on her knees!!!
  5. Never underestimate a girl who has grown up on the streets, she's seen shit you can't imagine... she's done shit you can't imagine!!
  6. I'm not convinced she was abducted, that's just what she tells her gran.

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Who among the fuckbuddies of the mc aren't qualified to accompany him on his missions?

This is regarding those ladies who have yet to accompany the mc:

1. Luthien - This elven mom is a businesswoman but neither a warrior nor a sorceress
2. Jenny - Same as Luthien
3. Alice - She's really useless in a dangerous situation
4. Rosy - Same with Alice
5. Gwen - She only knows how to whore herself, so what use is she?
6. Mia - She got abducted easily in the forest she lives in by 2 goblins, need I say more?
Why are you jumping to such conclusions?
  1. Who says she isn't a warrior or sorceress? she had a life before she was your mother in law you know.
  2. Jenny's special move "The boob Drop", able to drop a troll with one .... erm... "drop"
  3. Why are you belittling Alice? That girl can suck the chrome of a tailpipe, imagine if she used that talent for evil??
  4. Exactly... more so even, she doesn't even need to get on her knees!!!
  5. Never underestimate a girl who has grown up on the streets, she's seen shit you can't imagine... she's done shit you can't imagine!!
  6. I'm not convinced she was abducted, that's just what she tells her gran.
wouldn't surprise me if her subclass was tief/rogue. she might not be a strong companion but she might have skills that let her disable traps and lockpick chests
1) seeing as Liandra herself said "that's kinda what Elves do" when she was unable to use her Bow anymore makes me beleive all Elves are trained in the use of the Bow in their youth (perhaps conscription). So I wouldnt throw it out that she may be trained in combat like her daughter.
2) Jenny really dosent scream "combatent" to me. If she is ever on a quest she will most likley be a useful as having Oliver or Tom on the team... no offense to her.
3) Alice seems more a lover than a fighter. I couldnt see her being incredibly useful in a fight. Mabey if she spends a few years ranking up in the Qeteshian Temple with blessings & stuff
4) Rosy's not a fighter but she also isnt a whore. She held off on being with MC until she found out her BF died (even with being drugged by an aphrodisiac).
5) I agree Gwynn would probably have some roguish/theiving skills that could actually be useful. Buts shes not a frontline when it comes to fights.
6) Mia isnt a fighter. She is very niave. Enough said lol

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
1) seeing as Liandra herself said "that's kinda what Elves do" when she was unable to use her Bow anymore makes me beleive all Elves are trained in the use of the Bow in their youth (perhaps conscription). So I wouldnt throw it out that she may be trained in combat like her daughter.
would explain why she had trouble with the thugs as she didn't have the time to reach her bow
2) Jenny really dosent scream "combatent" to me. If she is ever on a quest she will most likley be a useful as having Oliver or Tom on the team... no offense to her.
Tomas killed a bandit with a grenade.

• Angry
Reactions: Mfka5

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
3) Alice seems more a lover than a fighter. I couldnt see her being incredibly useful in a fight. Mabey if she spends a few years ranking up in the Qeteshian Temple with blessings & stuff
4) Rosy's not a fighter but she also isnt a whore. She held off on being with MC until she found out her BF died (even with being drugged by an aphrodisiac).
5) I agree Gwynn would probably have some roguish/theiving skills that could actually be useful. Buts shes not a frontline when it comes to fights.
Logically you have to imagine every long lived species will cycle through most available roles in the course of their life, Fighting when they are younger mellowing into diplomatic/trade roles as they age
Rosy's not a fighter but she also isnt a whore
Rosy isn't a whore??? I don't know about your play through but she sucked me off for a few bags of flour at the beginning of the game!! Don't get much more whorish than that.
That's what she wants you to think :p

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
would explain why she had trouble with the thugs as she didn't have the time to reach her bow
She's also old, petite and trapped in close quarters, but even then it doesn't mean she might not have had a move to to make if the MC hadn't interrupted. Not sure about Tinkerers vision of Elves but most representations have some magic at their disposal.
Tomas killed a bandit with a grenade.
Not sure what this means, killing someone with a grenade means what??? he's good a dropping stuff?

PS why the facepalm?

• Haha
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Dude if u have been paying attention the answers are EASY: (not in correct order)
•Her Name: Caleah
•Her Clan: Wendigo
•Ingredients: 2 Blood Grass & 1 Swamp Toad
•Totem: To Speak To Anscestors
Thanks buddy, I'm getting too beat up on this game lol... but I'm enjoying it. (y)

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Rosy isn't a whore??? I don't know about your play through but she sucked me off for a few bags of flour at the beginning of the game!! Don't get much more whorish than that.
U only get the BJ that early on if you withhold the flouer in exchange for a BJ. You are literally holding over her head the only chance of continuing her livleyhood that will give her a chance to make enough money that weak not to get kicked on the street. I wouldnt call that whorish I'd call it desperate & it makes raising her affection later on so much more difficult.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Now, I have a pickcaxe but I can't break de wall, because I don't get the box to be able to choose to chop with a pick. What do I have to do now?

Thank you again
Either click on the wall or just in front of it.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Now, I have a pickcaxe but I can't break de wall, because I don't get the box to be able to choose to chop with a pick. What do I have to do now?

Thank you again
Assuming you have the pickaxe, click the wall closest the gages and it will tell you there is a draught. Then click the wall further away from the cages, then back to the draughty bit, you should now get the pickaxe option.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What gate are you talking about?
After killing all enemies on both floors of the main building go out the front door (1st floor, bottom middle of screen). Then enter the small building in the courtyard (that's the Gatehouse) kill what's in there.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes