DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
mass for the pious is a repetable evwnt.

that tech is still dependant on magic,

it does bonus damage against enemies weak to light including vampires, spectres etc

I still believe the ancient are creatures made by the gods as their servants.
I just finished the update 2.91 (well, the main storyline anyways) and, well, mixed feelings, guys, mixed feelings. At this point the Ancients are basically aliens with super tech who created a bunch of races. There is a bloody AI, a freaking photon blade or something (which is oddly enough barely better than a good ol' iron sword), and, yeah well it just weirds me up. Personally, I'd prefer the Ancients being some kind of gods and/or demigods, with characters like Qetesh, Nergal, the Lord of Light etc being high-rank members of them.

On the upside it's cool to see Erevi being a badass mage and her changing dynamics with the MC. Also, a tip: when Erevi joins you to harvest glands, she wears the crown of sorcery. It's a crazy OP item that increases magic attack and magic defence by 5 points and MP by 30. Take it. Later on, when Erevi joins you again to go to that Ancients' research facility, she has yet another crown of sorcery. Take it as well. Now you have two crowns of sorcery; one each for you and your familiar. Watch as one fire spell that costs 4 mp deal 70 damage. Without crystal egg. This item is the most imbalanced gear in the game–and I hope it gets nerfed a bit in future updates–but enjoy while it lasts.
Well I think we should look at the Ancients less as "Sci-fi Aliens" & more an advanced Precursor Race (I geuss kinda like the Dreanei from WoW, in tech advancement) they are still magic dependent but have reach a magi-technical level far more advanced than the "lesser" mortal races who they created in their experiments in immortality. I mean if u think about it an AI super computer is just a really advanced Construct...

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
so how many kids can both erevi and her daughter can have now?
and will her daughter's egg hatch this update?
and can we capture any more bat breeders or just visit the cave?

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

1670194285765.png
Hello!
I plan to release one more update before the end of the year. Don't set your expectations too high on this one. It won't feature much in the way of quests, if any. It's mainly meant as a small "housekeeping" update. I ended up cutting one scene from 2.91 due to time constraints, which I'd like to add. I'm also redoing Gwynneth's alley scenes. Those were the first scenes I ever made, and it shows! They have been a minor annoyance to me for some time, so I figured it was time to do something about it.
Other than that, I'll likely overhaul some of the building interiors in the village and add some minor new features/quality of life improvements.
We'll see how much I'll get done...

Tinkerer.​

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

View attachment 2213743
Hello!
I plan to release one more update before the end of the year. Don't set your expectations too high on this one. It won't feature much in the way of quests, if any. It's mainly meant as a small "housekeeping" update. I ended up cutting one scene from 2.91 due to time constraints, which I'd like to add. I'm also redoing Gwynneth's alley scenes. Those were the first scenes I ever made, and it shows! They have been a minor annoyance to me for some time, so I figured it was time to do something about it.
Other than that, I'll likely overhaul some of the building interiors in the village and add some minor new features/quality of life improvements.
We'll see how much I'll get done...

Tinkerer.​
Speaking about the whore, I hope she'll drop soon

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Censored: No
Version: 2.91
Hey friends, next I did the mission to restore the temple, there is a part after I returned from the swamp with Caleah I got an accessory in the swamp that inside the city near the water if I click the lights turn on, and I can go back to the temple and ask Caleah out on a date.
She wants to play a game of truth and lies something like that, and she starts asking me what she calls her village 3 options lol.
I didn't find any answer in any (Walkthroughs) does anyone know the answers?
The scene is this photo

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Hey friends, next I did the mission to restore the temple, there is a part after I returned from the swamp with Caleah I got an accessory in the swamp that inside the city near the water if I click the lights turn on, and I can go back to the temple and ask Caleah out on a date.
She wants to play a game of truth and lies something like that, and she starts asking me what she calls her village 3 options lol.
The scene is this photo
The event is repeatable and the answers are multiple choice.
So, if you give a wrong answer just repeat the event and answer differently.

1st and 3rd questions I don't remember, I got them right the first time.
2nd question I screwed up the first time, answer is the one about communing with their ancestors.

Reactions: Moricano

Momo-XX

Feb 23, 2018
[Question] So, before if you got Shakala pregnant and progress straight from the camp to the castle, she wouldn't have her daughter , so is she able to have her in the "cave" now ?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who among the fuckbuddies of the mc aren't qualified to accompany him on his missions?

This is regarding those ladies who have yet to accompany the mc:

1. Luthien - This elven mom is a businesswoman but neither a warrior nor a sorceress
2. Jenny - Same as Luthien
3. Alice - She's really useless in a dangerous situation
4. Rosy - Same with Alice
5. Gwen - She only knows how to whore herself, so what use is she?
6. Mia - She got abducted easily in the forest she lives in by 2 goblins, need I say more?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
so how many kids can both erevi and her daughter can have now?
I counted 12 beds but I'm bad at math
and will her daughter's egg hatch this update?
not likely
and can we capture any more bat breeders or just visit the cave?
visiting the 2 new ones is enough I think
It won't feature much in the way of quests, if any. It's mainly meant as a small "housekeeping" update.
it's cute that he still thinks he'll do a small update someday
By chance can I make a harem and impregnate all of them in this game, or is it only possible for a single relationship!! :unsure:
all of them
[Question] So, before if you got Shakala pregnant and progress straight from the camp to the castle, she wouldn't have her daughter , so is she able to have her in the "cave" now ?
you need to get the decensor patch
Mia - She got abducted easily in the forest she lives in by 2 goblins, need I say more?
but her granny wacked a werewolf with a broom...sure it was the MC but that's still a feat! Imagine if she was given an axe... trongest companion ever!

Reactions: Moricano

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The scene is this photo
Dude if u have been paying attention the answers are EASY: (not in correct order)
•Her Name: Caleah
•Her Clan: Wendigo
•Ingredients: 2 Blood Grass & 1 Swamp Toad
•Totem: To Speak To Anscestors

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Who among the fuckbuddies of the mc aren't qualified to accompany him on his missions?

This is regarding those ladies who have yet to accompany the mc:

1. Luthien - This elven mom is a businesswoman but neither a warrior nor a sorceress
2. Jenny - Same as Luthien
3. Alice - She's really useless in a dangerous situation
4. Rosy - Same with Alice
5. Gwen - She only knows how to whore herself, so what use is she?
6. Mia - She got abducted easily in the forest she lives in by 2 goblins, need I say more?
Only one I may disagree with is Luthien. Liandra mentions that using a Bow is "what elves do" so that makes me beleive that as a people all Elves are trained in using the Bow. Luthien may just surprise us if she ever has to join MC on a mission lol

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Good morning, sorry... How do you get the family member who follows you everywhere?
Thank you.
Not a family member. It's a Familiar (an Imp). Keep doing the main quests & eventually Erevi asks u to do "Lucille's Legacy", 2 quests later you're doing "Creepy Crawlies". The Familiar is the reward for completing the quest.

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
1000113975.jpg
i found these symbols that unlock the secret door, the blank book when you go to the tower when you talk to erevi

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes