Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
For me, there was no quest to build a crib... and she's already been in bed for 2 weeks, equivalent to 14 days!!!!
you get the quest to build the crib after you ask Erevi about a spell to summon a Horse (for Beth)

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
just gonna say not really a fan of new story direction at all. The super computer took just completely came out of left field, has not been a single clue or hint to something like this whatsoever. If your going to blend Fantasy with Sci-fi shit just blend them.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
For me, there was no quest to build a crib... and she's already been in bed for 2 weeks, equivalent to 14 days!!!!
Complete "Restore The Temple"
Speak to Beth & trigger "A Date With Beth"
Go see Erevi & after giving birth ask about spell

Reactions: Moricano

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If without using cheats this version is buggy for anything, now imagine using cheats?
Unfortunately this version came loaded with a friend bug, I'm always getting black screens in several places, and the mission crashes out of nowhere.
I'm tired of restarting this game from scratch deleting all the saves I had.
I started another game for the 4th time if I fail this time.... I never want to play this game again.:sick:
These aren't mod cheats tho. They are in built systems that should work fine.

Reactions: Moricano

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019

Leona16

Feb 15, 2021
i'm having problems with the girl in the stable, her scene from the lost image, Do you have any patches for this?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
so I missed 1 main quest which is the checkpoint event coz I talked to the mayor directly and I don't know about the 138th quest.
Well, if you have 136 quests in your log, that's perfectly normal.

The "Acorns" and "Security" quests are exclusive of each other: so 138 - 1 = 137.

And the "Mass For The Pious" quest is present in the game data but can't be activated in the game: i.e. there is no way to activate it (nor to complete it, of course) by any normal way when playing the game (not without cheating): so 137 - 1 = 136.

But it's possible to miss the "Check Point" quest, indeed. You need to talk to the guards before talking to the mayor (job request), that's right. Well, it's a very minor quest anyway ...

*** EDIT ***

I've just add a very quick look at the data in the most recent version (i.e. 2.91). And apparently the "Mass For The Pious" quest seems to have been -finally- added in the game. Which might mean 137 possible quests, indeed (but I need to check it first).

*** EDIT 2 ***

No, it's a probably a bug. Apparently, it's still impossible to get this quest (i.e. quest 100 "Mass For The Pious").

Last edited:

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
is there a way to repeat a scene in dungeon with Erevi's daughter while she wears the oriental outfit?

Edit:
nvm, looks like that option is not available while she's pregnant

Last edited:

Flutewind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
I just finished the update 2.91 (well, the main storyline anyways) and, well, mixed feelings, guys, mixed feelings. At this point the Ancients are basically aliens with super tech who created a bunch of races. There is a bloody AI, a freaking photon blade or something (which is oddly enough barely better than a good ol' iron sword), and, yeah well it just weirds me up. Personally, I'd prefer the Ancients being some kind of gods and/or demigods, with characters like Qetesh, Nergal, the Lord of Light etc being high-rank members of them.

On the upside it's cool to see Erevi being a badass mage and her changing dynamics with the MC. Also, a tip: when Erevi joins you to harvest glands, she wears the crown of sorcery. It's a crazy OP item that increases magic attack and magic defence by 5 points and MP by 30. Take it. Later on, when Erevi joins you again to go to that Ancients' research facility, she has yet another crown of sorcery. Take it as well. Now you have two crowns of sorcery; one each for you and your familiar. Watch as one fire spell that costs 4 mp deal 70 damage. Without crystal egg. This item is the most imbalanced gear in the game–and I hope it gets nerfed a bit in future updates–but enjoy while it lasts.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
"Mass For The Pious" quest seems to have been -finally- added in the game. Which might mean 137 possible quests, indeed (but I need to check it first).

*** EDIT 2 ***

No, it's a probably a bug. Apparently, it's still impossible to get this quest (i.e. quest 100 "Mass For The Pious").
mass for the pious is a repetable evwnt.
Ancients are basically aliens with super tech who created a bunch of races.
that tech is still dependant on magic,
blade or something (which is oddly enough barely better than a good ol' iron sword),
it does bonus damage against enemies weak to light including vampires, spectres etc
I'd prefer the Ancients being some kind of gods and/or demigods, with characters like Qetesh, Nergal, the Lord of Light etc being high-rank members of them.
I still believe the ancient are creatures made by the gods as their servants.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes