Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey M3ntir and Evangelion-01,

Seems like a link to my instructions has already made it's way into the main/first post of this thread.

That was fast. Thanks for the quick responses and great advice.
Why are you thanking them :p
I reported your post, clicked other and wrote "request for addition to the OP in the text box"... so it might have been me... it could easily have been you if you did the same.

FYI The report button is the best way to get the attention of the mods, it's not just there to complain about trolls.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
Not sure if I'm stuck or it's just taking forever to advance...
* Both Demon girl (Erevi's daughter) and Vixenatrix have been stuck on 20 days preggers for a long time. What does it take for them to pop? I've visited both many times and nothing happens.

*What does it take to 'finish' alices training at the temple? I've disciplined her in every work room, and she just had her 1st baby. Apparently Alice must be complete in order to get the temple scene with Oksana (witch hunter). The last time I did Oksana's quest she wouldn't respond in the temple bedroom. I reload to try finishing Alice first.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Is there an updated list as too who can get pregnant?
Almost everybody except Beth. Gwen, Vixenatrix, Magda and Hilde are in prego limbo till their update.

Not sure if I'm stuck or it's just taking forever to advance...
* Both Demon girl (Erevi's daughter) and Vixenatrix have been stuck on 20 days preggers for a long time. What does it take for them to pop? I've visited both many times and nothing happens.

*What does it take to 'finish' alices training at the temple? I've disciplined her in every work room, and she just had her 1st baby. Apparently Alice must be complete in order to get the temple scene with Oksana (witch hunter). The last time I did Oksana's quest she wouldn't respond in the temple bedroom. I reload to try finishing Alice first.
Erevi daughter is part of last update - her first birth. There are quests for her to progress.
Vixenatrix is in limbo for now.

You must discipline her only when she make some mess. For Oksana you need 6 child in temple, not only from Alice.

Reactions: Brovalon and Ash22

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
how many tasks are there? I solved 133

Assuming you're referring to quests, it appears 136 is currently the magic number:
Well, if you have 136 quests in your log, that's perfectly normal.

The "Acorns" and "Security" quests are exclusive of each other: so 138 - 1 = 137.

And the "Mass For The Pious" quest is present in the game data but can't be activated in the game: i.e. there is no way to activate it (nor to complete it, of course) by any normal way when playing the game (not without cheating): so 137 - 1 = 136.

But it's possible to miss the "Check Point" quest, indeed. You need to talk to the guards before talking to the mayor (job request), that's right. Well, it's a very minor quest anyway ...

*** EDIT ***

I've just add a very quick look at the data in the most recent version (i.e. 2.91). And apparently the "Mass For The Pious" quest seems to have been -finally- added in the game. Which might mean 137 possible quests, indeed (but I need to check it first).

*** EDIT 2 ***

No, it's a probably a bug. Apparently, it's still impossible to get this quest (i.e. quest 100 "Mass For The Pious").

I believe the download of the game also includes a text file called "Quests-291.txt", which should allow you to find the three quests you are missing. Please keep in mind certain quests, like "Quest 036: Werewolf Hunt", may not be available based on the decisions you made, so you may have completed all of the quests available to you, even if you haven't completed the full 136.

May 26, 2019
Why are you thanking them :p
I reported your post, clicked other and wrote "request for addition to the OP in the text box"... so it might have been me... it could easily have been you if you did the same.

FYI The report button is the best way to get the attention of the mods, it's not just there to complain about trolls.
Yeah, I also reported (the main/first post, not my post), clicked other, and asked the mods to add my instructions.

And also (haha), I'm thanking them for (a) even responding at all, (b) telling me about contacting the mods, and (c) probably contacting the right people behind the scenes to get my instructions into the main/first post.

But thank you as well, Stil996 - I know that's what you want to hear, hahaha.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, I also reported (the main/first post, not my post), clicked other, and asked the mods to add my instructions.

And also (haha), I'm thanking them for (a) even responding at all, (b) telling me about contacting the mods, and (c) probably contacting the right people behind the scenes to get my instructions into the main/first post.

But thank you as well, Stil996 - I know that's what you want to hear, hahaha.
turns out there is a tongues out emoji in the like column so here it is :p
My comment was about how you can help yourself, rather than a plea for a pat on the head

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Why would anybody want beth? lol She's banging a horse. Who can compete against that horse dick. lmao
Well the MC can shapeshift and there is a potion which enlarges his dick to a size where he can compete.
But yeah, not a girl which is dating material :LOL:
IIRC Beth is the only character left where you don't get some choice to avoid it. All others like the werwolf, goblin and Ziva's were made avoidable.

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
Oh, MC can. With phallus gigantus potio. But she is probably my less favorite of game. She is odd and have small tits ;)
To be fair, she hasn't gotten much development recently, if at all—maybe even the least out of any sex-able character. While there are a handful of girls who can't give birth yet, Beth is one of the few (if not the only one) who can't even get pregnant. So it doesn't surprise me she isn't currently very popular.

Speaking about Beth, I wonder will her old man be involved if there's a future update regarding her becoming a preggo
I'd definitely like to see some more content with her. Perhaps the MC could even end up with his own horse for the trouble—every good medieval protagonist needs one after all.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Why would anybody want beth? lol She's banging a horse. Who can compete against that horse dick. lmao
I would. And I can lol. MC just has to show her that human dick is better, or at least use Phallus G to make that horse look pretty small lol

Oh, MC can. With phallus gigantus potio. But she is probably my less favorite of game. She is odd and have small tits ;)
True I feel like Beth can be a fun fuck with shapeshifting & Phallus G. But hold ya tongue about my itty titty lil slut :p :ROFLMAO:

Well the MC can shapeshift and there is a potion which enlarges his dick to a size where he can compete.
But yeah, not a girl which is dating material :LOL:
IIRC Beth is the only character left where you don't get some choice to avoid it. All others like the werwolf, goblin and Ziva's were made avoidable.
Technically you just have to not watch her with the horse. And unlike the other girls she actually sells a resource through this (Horse Seed). Hopfully in her update we can have an alternative route to get the seed so she stops banging the horse lol.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Speaking about Beth, I wonder will her old man be involved if there's a future update regarding her becoming a preggo
I hope so because I feel that would be the core of the drama. I can imagine Gabriel falling into a relapse & MC having to find him "The Hangover" style with all kinds of shit being left in the drunken father-in-laws wake

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes