DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I've been into big tits all my life. And that will probably never change :)
For me tits aren't importen. Big tits, small tits is fine (not a fan of MASSIVE tits they just look wierd & unflattering to the body & completly flat chest is just... nah). More an ass man myself, love a girl who's got the giggle back their ;). But Beth's got potential MC just has to get her to stop with the horse lol

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
For me tits aren't importen. Big tits, small tits is fine (not a fan of MASSIVE tits they just look wierd & unflattering to the body & completly flat chest is just... nah). More an ass man myself, love a girl who's got the giggle back their ;). But Beth's got potential MC just has to get her to stop with the horse lol
Well, I'm into both, but it has to be symmetrical and have a nice shape
But the breasts still lead a little :)
ee2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well, I'm into both, but it has to be symmetrical and have a nice shape
But the breasts still lead a little :)

I'm not a fan of grously massive tits &/or ass. The second it looks unnatural/deformed is a turn off for me. Their are some games where I cant play them because of this fact (all women are bimbozoid 9000!). Also cant play games where the MC is super muscular &/or has a monsterous sized dick cos, again, looks unnatural.

I like big butts but their is a line :ROFLMAO:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'm not a fan of grously massive tits &/or ass. The second it looks unnatural/deformed is a turn off for me. Their are some games where I cant play them because of this fact (all women are bimbozoid 9000!). Also cant play games where the MC is super muscular &/or has a monsterous sized dick cos, again, looks unnatural.

I like big butts but their is a line :ROFLMAO:
Than Battle of Bulges is game exactly for you :ROFLMAO:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I hope so because I feel that would be the core of the drama. I can imagine Gabriel falling into a relapse & MC having to find him "The Hangover" style with all kinds of shit being left in the drunken father-in-laws wake
Does she actually fuck the horse or just blowjob? That could make me feel a bit better but not much lol

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Usually in harem games i leave no woman behind no matter what they are into i bang them all but a girl that's into Bestiality my be crossing the line for me. lol

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Usually in harem games i leave no woman behind no matter what they are into i bang them all but a girl that's into Bestiality my be crossing the line for me. lol
But she is not into bestiality, its just her job :)
And you need her story line for progress with other girls.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
So you saying she don't give a horse a bj and fuck him? Because if she was just trying to make the horse cum to get the cum to sell. She could just either jerk him off or breed him normally.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So you saying she don't give a horse a bj and fuck him? Because if she was just trying to make the horse cum to get the cum to sell. She could just either jerk him off or breed him normally.
No she sucks and fucks the horse too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
No she sucks and fucks the horse too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, she suck and fuck. But still its part of her job

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes