DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Usually in harem games i leave no woman behind no matter what they are into i bang them all but a girl that's into Bestiality my be crossing the line for me. lol
It's a weird one. From what I gather she started collecting the horses cum cos he is a prized thoroughbred & she could get a pretty penny from it. Thos helped keep their stable from bankruptcy while her father drank away their money every day/night.

Growing up with a drunkard veteran for a father (not sure what happened to mother, she may have just left Gabriel TBH) led her to see men as useless & unreliable (also liars & cheats) so she has refrained from relations with men. However girl does have needs & I geuss she decided to mixe business with pleasure seeing as horses are unable to lie, cheat, deceive or betray her in any way (being animals they are kinda restricted in that regard :ROFLMAO:). I dont think she is "INTO" bestiality as much as she has limited her options.

She does say human dick is the best when she starts fucking MC but I feel it will take an update for her to be weened off horse cock entirely tho. We still need the Horse Seed & Samson cant die (or else their may be problems with the quest "Quality Time With Maghda") so I suggest that MC gets a "milking" machine that can do the job so no one has to do the horse anymore. Heck Tinkerer can have alt-story paths;

1) Thise into the girl on horse stuff can just chose to keep that going.
2) Those not into it can get a quest that allows MC to get said machine & that is used from that point on.

Reactions: ThaDude1977
May 26, 2019
It's been a while since I've played.

Are you no longer allowed to equip the closed helmet and magic ring right away?

I would buy and equip both at the very beginning of the game but now I can't equip either.

EDIT: NOTE - I am not referring to the Two-Handed Weapon Skill or the Heavy Armour skill taught by Gabriel!

Last edited:

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
It's been a while since I've played.

Are you no longer allowed to equip the closed helmet and magic ring right away?

I would buy and equip both at the very beginning of the game but now I can't equip either.
I take it you restarted? There is Heavy Armor training required from Gabriel once he starts staying by the Temple. Two handed weapon training is also required.
Just keep doing quests for the witch/priestess and you'll get there.

May 26, 2019
I take it you restarted? There is Heavy Armor training required from Gabriel once he starts staying by the Temple. Two handed weapon training is also required.
Yeah, I restarted!

But I already know about the Heavy Armour and Two-Handed weapon skills.
Those skills are required by Plate-Body Armour, the Two-Handed Sword, and the Two-Handed Battle Axe.
Those above items even list in their description that these skills are required.

What I'm talking about and what I'm confused about are the closed-helmet and the magic ring.
The description of these 2 items don't list any required skills and I've always been able to immediately equip them at the very beginning of the game when I'm at a low level.

Now, for some reason, I cannot equip either the magic ring or the closed-helmet. Why?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

TL;DR:

Question: Why can't I equip the closed-helmet and magic ring when neither list any required skills and when I could do so in earlier versions of the game?

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
What I'm talking about and what I'm confused about are the closed-helmet and the magic ring.
The description of these 2 items don't list any required skills and I've always been able to immediately equip them at the very beginning of the game when I'm at a low level.
Interesting. I guess I just assumed that the Closed helmet was considered heavy armor when it wouldn't let me equip it. I didn't have a problem with the magic ring though. It was the first item I made and equipped at the start of the game. Not sure what's going on with that one.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
May 26, 2019
Interesting. I guess I just assumed that the Closed helmet was considered heavy armor when it wouldn't let me equip it. I didn't have a problem with the magic ring though. It was the first item I made and equipped at the start of the game. Not sure what's going on with that one.
Alright, thanks!

May 26, 2019
Also, you said you "made" the magic ring. How?

Is that a new mechanic in the game? I thought those rings could only be purchased!

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
what bestiality scenes there are, apart from the horse one? it has been a while since i played, and i wanted to know if there's anything new on that

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
what bestiality scenes there are, apart from the horse one? it has been a while since i played, and i wanted to know if there's anything new on that
I don't think Werewolf count as Bestiality, they are Demi humans.
Mia can have sex with a Wild Werewolf believing is the MC or the MC transformed into a Werewolf.

Others MC sex transformations: a Troll, a Centaur and a Gumpling.

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
Also, you said you "made" the magic ring. How?

Is that a new mechanic in the game? I thought those rings could only be purchased!
Ah, sorry. You're right. I guess I was thinking of making the shard rings later in the game. The first magic ring was bought.

I had bought and used it for a few fights and then realized it didn't affect my weapon attacks, so reloaded and upgraded a weapon instead. It definitely let me equip it though.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Growing up with a drunkard veteran for a father (not sure what happened to mother, she may have just left Gabriel TBH) led her to see men as useless & unreliable (also liars & cheats) so she has refrained from relations with men. However girl does have needs & I geuss she decided to mixe business with pleasure seeing as horses are unable to lie, cheat, deceive or betray her in any way (being animals they are kinda restricted in that regard :ROFLMAO:). I dont think she is "INTO" bestiality as much as she has limited her options.
I think Mia's mother was killed by goblins during the war.
t and used it for a few fights and then realized it didn't affect my weapon attacks, so reloaded and upgraded a weapon instead. It definitely let me equip it though.
magic ring increases your spell damage,
shard ring your defence agaist spells
mother's ring lets you talk with mommy

May 26, 2019
I think Mia's mother was killed by goblins during the war.

magic ring increases your spell damage,
shard ring your defence agaist spells
mother's ring lets you talk with mommy
Do you or anyone by any chance know if there is some requirement that has to be met before the MC can equip the magic ring that he buys from the blacksmith?

I just want to know why the game won't let me equip it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do you or anyone by any chance know if there is some requirement that has to be met before the MC can equip the magic ring that he buys from the blacksmith?

I just want to know why the game won't let me equip it.
Started a new game just to check this.
Nothing is blocking me from equipping the ring, the closed helm does seem to need Heavy armour even though it doesn't specifically say it

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes