Sep 12, 2021
Just from my own perspective. I no longer bother with heavy armour, which requires agility potions to be reliably effective, otherwise there are too many missed strikes for my liking, but it does give greater protection.
I prefer to concentrate on Erevi, daughter and familiars routes to get the crown of sorcery, nothing can stand against a lightening strike, combined with a crystalised egg, when equipped with the crown, especially when the familiar is at a high enough level as well.
Even the master fell in double quick time when so equipped.
You can keep the Crown of Sorcery? I thought Erevi keeps it when you bring it to her?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
It's kind of sad, but Rod of Duplication scene was a golden opportunity for DP. I'm not exactly a fan, but opportunities should not be missed.

Oh, and succubus daughter is "Vanilla Princess" from now?
already people complained for 2 Mc doing something so its hard thing to balance, so its up to Tinkerer to do something with that. Personally really don't mind as much but went for the neutral option

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
already people complained for 2 Mc doing something so its hard thing to balance, so its up to Tinkerer to do something with that. Personally really don't mind as much but went for the neutral option
Like you write its up to Tinkerer, but I was just suprised when it was not there. ;)

Reactions: DomWolf

unc00lb

Jan 20, 2020
many of you have probably found out, but i found a neat way to keep the goblin warparty thoughout the game. so, if you were to start a game early and grind the goblin quests you can have 4 goblins with you at all times. the trick is to bring the goblins out to shakala when she's not pregnant and next to the tent. get her to fuck you in the woods so she fast travels you beyond the intended boundaries. now you have 4 disposable goblins. they seem to be at their sweetspots at level 9.

quickest way i know how to level them up is to bring them to vepes castle and have them train with reanna. grind them to level 9, hook them all up with holy handgrenades and you're unstoppable. :)

DevilsBackbone

Mar 4, 2022
Game (2.91) crashes with the following error: Uncaught RangeError: Invalid typed array length:16.
Game freezes every time i have fun with Victoria and also with the Vampire Girls.
Anyone with the same problem? :oops:

May 26, 2019
What will happen if you don't return the the one that sells the swords dog
You won't be able to work at his smith and won't be able to finish his quest.

Not being able to work at his smith might be a problem later on since other quests require you forge things at his smith in order to complete them - I can think of one such quest off the top of my head.

But the dog supposedly does make for a great fight companion. So keep the dog for a while if you would like.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
hey... can anyone tell me how is this thread - "Gwynneth becomes a nanny" - because somehow Victoria gave birth to 6 children and MC "assembled" 7, and the nanny thread didn't appear (???)... is this am i doing some mistake, does this quest wogule does not exist (???)... sorry for my english (google translate)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
hey... can anyone tell me how is this thread - "Gwynneth becomes a nanny" - because somehow Victoria gave birth to 6 children and MC "assembled" 7, and the nanny thread didn't appear (???)... is this am i doing some mistake, does this quest wogule does not exist (???)... sorry for my english (google translate)
Nanny Gwynneth was only theory. It is not implemented in game.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes