PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
No Idea about the Vamps, I'd guess that it doesn't matter... but I've nothing to back it up.
Speaking about the vamps, I've got a feeling that Adaobi who is the African 1 might have dropped way before she met the mc given that she loves getting bred & Zsofia is said to be the Asian 1 but it's hard to tell from her appearance

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
whatever i do i cant start stinky bits quest. which variables i need to turn on?
Variables[1083] = 1

But this is a very bad idea to not follow the logic of the game story, if you ask to me. There is a lot of chance to ruin your game (you've been warned).

*** Edit ***

Have you modified your save game file with a game save editor ? Or use a save game file for someone else ?

Because your save game file indicates that you've finished the "A play" quest and the following ones (that's why the "Stinky Bits" quest can't start; among others things): which is theoretically impossible (unless there is a bug), because the "A play" quest needs the completion of the "Perfume" quest, which itself needs the completion of the "Stinky Bits" quest.

Last edited:

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Have you got decensor patch?
Her pregnancy is necessarily for game progress. Maybe withouth patch is her pragnancy automatically.
That might be it considering we're dealing with Patreon considering there's also a certain scene with a lady and a horse that seems to be missing as well

May 26, 2019
is it just me or the in-game resolution is messed up? View attachment 2242012
Definitely a bug on your end Jeff-Bezos. Did you, by any chance, use some sort of save editor?

Or maybe you have a different/obscure monitor or screen?

Anyway, if I were you, I wouldn't worry.

With your billions of dollars and army of Amazon tech nerds, I'm sure you'll figure it out.

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Really cause I just got this and I still haven't touched her
When you returned to the tower with her, after the gateway quest, did Erevi not take you and the daughter to the bedroom so that you could impregnate her?. As far as I'm aware there is no way around that.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes