DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I like the idea of a dog companion. But I deeply fear that eventually the player-base will demand that Tinkerer create sex scenes between the MC and the dog.

It'll give a whole new meaning to the term "man's best friend."
If people start wanting to fuck the dog then people have problems lol.

Seriously we dont need to fuck EVERYTHING :ROFLMAO:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I think Tinkerer needs to give MC a dog. Imagine travelling with yiure Familira & Dog in this game :)
If people start wanting to fuck the dog then people have problems lol.

Seriously we dont need to fuck EVERYTHING :ROFLMAO:
Speak for yourself :p, if we were to get a "dog" companion why not a "dog girl"
what about a cute werewolf.. this way we get a new character and you all can pretend you're not furries
1671455543006.png

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
what about a cute werewolf.. this way we get a new character and you all can pretend you're not furries
View attachment 2247490
I mean I wouldnt say no to a Werewolf girl :p. She would probably have 2 forms meaning there would have to be Human scenes, Preg-Human scenes, "Wolf" scenes & Preg-"Wolf" scenes.

I could imagine her being kinda feral/wild in her nature & perhaps MC would have to gain her trust over time. Could work with the Vampires if MC starts breeding a smaller pack of Werewolves to serve as protectors of the Castle grounds...

Still I think a REGULAR pet dog that could be MC's loyal companion would also be nice. :ROFLMAO:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I could imagine her being kinda feral/wild in her nature & perhaps MC would have to gain her trust over time. Could work with the Vampires if MC starts breeding a smaller pack of Werewolves to serve as protectors of the Castle grounds...
she could b someone the purifiers are hunting
Still I think a REGULAR pet dog that could be MC's loyal companion would also be nice. :ROFLMAO:
a happy werewolf is better than some flea infested pooch

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
what about the imp?
That spider in the tower of Erevi I still couldn't solve this stop my game crashed in this main mission, I already took the moon flower to Erevi and entered with the eggs when the spider attacks and after I went to Erevi waiting for her to take the flower and me send it to the cave with that disk item I don't know what to open the cave door.... I already went back a few saves ago but it didn't help, it got stuck there, and the dialog about picking up the items doesn't appear, only something appears that I I need, as I am but nothing.
I have already completed more than 60 missions.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
That spider in the tower of Erevi I still couldn't solve this stop my game crashed in this main mission, I already took the moon flower to Erevi and entered with the eggs when the spider attacks and after I went to Erevi waiting for her to take the flower and me send it to the cave with that disk item I don't know what to open the cave door.... I already went back a few saves ago but it didn't help, it got stuck there, and the dialog about picking up the items doesn't appear, only something appears that I I need, as I am but nothing.
I have already completed more than 60 missions.
there's 133 quests in total...

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Look at this main mission, I already went back a few saves ago but it didn't help the spider takes the egg as soon as I enter the tower, and I already have the flower, the one that only appears when it's dark, but the dialogues with Erevi don't appear there. I gave up and continued only in the secondary missions.
Quest.jpg

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Look at this main mission, I already went back a few saves ago but it didn't help the spider takes the egg as soon as I enter the tower, and I already have the flower, the one that only appears when it's dark, but the dialogues with Erevi don't appear there. I gave up and continued only in the secondary missions.
View attachment 2247617
you need a crystalized egg, tfrom the bat cave

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 2247617
Lucilles lair is in the cave near the village.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 2247617
You already got the queen egg then? post your save

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
you need a crystalized egg, tfrom the bat cave
So I already caught it there in the cave before the bridge of this tower, but when I enter the spider attacks me I follow it to where my pet bat is, I go to the wall and MC thinks of something and so I go up to Erevi no the dialogues that I need appear for her to give me the disc that opens the locked door in one of the 2 caves, only the crystallized egg does not give access to the locked doors from what I read in (Walkthroughs) :unsure:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
So I already caught it there in the cave before the bridge of this tower, but when I enter the spider attacks me I follow it to where my pet bat is, I go to the wall and MC thinks of something and so I go up to Erevi no the dialogues that I need appear for her to give me the disc that opens the locked door in one of the 2 caves, only the crystallized egg does not give access to the locked doors from what I read in (Walkthroughs) :unsure:
you need to break the wall with a pickaxe

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
you need to break the wall with a pickaxe
I already put the pickaxe in place of the sword and got to the wall and nothing when I click he thinks so, for me this mission was buggy, and I will not restart the game for the 5th time because of that ....
I spent more than 1 week on all these missions doing all of this, and it only bugged that one.
Leave it alone as soon as another update comes in, I'll see if it will be resolved if I have the courage to start from scratch again ... thanks for your attention friend, have a good week I'm leaving now, I have to work. (y)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I already put the pickaxe in place of the sword and got to the wall and nothing when I click he thinks so, for me this mission was buggy, and I will not restart the game for the 5th time because of that ....
I spent more than 1 week on all these missions doing all of this, and it only bugged that one.
Leave it alone as soon as another update comes in, I'll see if it will be resolved if I have the courage to start from scratch again ... thanks for your attention friend, have a good week I'm leaving now, I have to work. (y)
people have had issues with this mission before when they are running it with a translator mod, post your save I'll see if I can take you past this block

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes