ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I have a doubt: reading the walkthrough it says when i rent a house Victoria will be to claim the money but until now a guard shows up to collect the money, so she's gonna appear after the 3rd or 4th time or what i miss????

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have a doubt: reading the walkthrough it says when i rent a house Victoria will be to claim the money but until now a guard shows up to collect the money, so she's gonna appear after the 3rd or 4th time or what i miss????
did you retrieve her panties from the guards tower?

Volis

Aug 14, 2018
She used collect the rent right from the start but it was changed at some point, you have to spy on her before she shows up now.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

trapi

Jun 28, 2018
Hey guys no matter how hard i try i cant seem to get jenny pregnant. i give her a fake potion and use the enhanced fertility on her. I tried 10+ times and it hasnt worked. similar with the red hair vampire, i tried the enhanced fertility potion and she wont get pregnant. Is there sth in particular that I am missing or am i just unlucky. (the other 2 vampires i got pregnant with a few tries)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey guys no matter how hard i try i cant seem to get jenny pregnant. i give her a fake potion and use the enhanced fertility on her. I tried 10+ times and it hasnt worked. similar with the red hair vampire, i tried the enhanced fertility potion and she wont get pregnant. Is there sth in particular that I am missing or am i just unlucky. (the other 2 vampires i got pregnant with a few tries)
You're playing against RNG, if you give Jenny the Real potion and use one on her you double your chances (she'll use the real one with you. not her husband), I think even with both potions it's still low maybe 1 in 4.
Vamp are really low too., just got to keep fucking them... talk about 1st world problems eh!

trapi

Jun 28, 2018
You're playing against RNG, if you give Jenny the Real potion and use one on her you double your chances (she'll use the real one with you. not her husband), I think even with both potions it's still low maybe 1 in 4.
Vamp are really low too., just got to keep fucking them... talk about 1st world problems eh!
thanks i didnt know shed use it on you. also is there a diff if i fuck the vamp in the room or after training?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
thanks i didnt know shed use it on you. also is there a diff if i fuck the vamp in the room or after training?
technically it's a surprise so Shhh!! she'll tell you about it before one of your sessions, don't let on you already know and ruin it for her.

No Idea about the Vamps, I'd guess that it doesn't matter... but I've nothing to back it up.

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Volis

Aug 14, 2018
The guard ALWAYS arrest me right?, there's no way a see the scene without problem?
You can light a fire to the south of the store as a distraction to keep the guards away, use pig fat as an accelerant and be careful not to overdo it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The guard ALWAYS arrest me right?, there's no way a see the scene without problem?
You can light a fire to the south of the store as a distraction to keep the guards away, use pig fat as an accelerant and be careful not to overdo it.
Burn the Miller's house down!
Don't listen to Volis.... Over do it!!!! Burn Baby Burn :devilish:
(make sure you got lots of money first though or it will be ages before you can do it again )

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
I'm not sure if my game is bugged. I have the "imposter" quest and I've done 3 runs to kill alpha bats but I still don't get their skins to make the suit.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes