Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i dont know how to triger Stinky Bits
you've gone a bit crazy giving yourself extra unique items, I wouldn't be surprised if that was what was blocking you. the game sees 198 outfits for Erevi in your inventory and is waiting for you to give them to her before moving on with her story line.
Just a shot in the dark
Edit
Ok
  1. I reset all your extra oufits to zero (I have no idea if this is a factor, but giving yourself extra quest items is a bad idea)
  2. I also reset everything else that was extra... What were you planning to do with 200 squirrels and 99 sheep?? I'm pretty kinky but this seems another level
  3. I visited Batbreeder and had what seemed like the first Succubi Exercise scene
  4. I left & returned to the dungeons and had the Femdom scene
  5. Visited her in her room was informed she was pregnant, (so I boosted her to day 20 pregstate)
  6. Left the tower, reentered and had the first scene of the "play" sequence, and Now Erevi wants to go on an adventure with me, that should be where you want to be
Attached is your original file minus the extra shit

Last edited:

Rindos

May 4, 2017
Variables[1083] = 1

But this is a very bad idea to not follow the logic of the game story, if you ask to me. There is a lot of chance to ruin your game (you've been warned).

*** Edit ***

Have you modified your save game file with a game save editor ? Or use a save game file for someone else ?

Because your save game file indicates that you've finished the "A play" quest and the following ones (that's why the "Stinky Bits" quest can't start; among others things): which is theoretically impossible (unless there is a bug), because the "A play" quest needs the completion of the "Perfume" quest, which itself needs the completion of the "Stinky Bits" quest.
no, i have not. the "play" quest started after birth of everi daughter. this save is made on the latest game release, without any modding.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
no, i have not. the "play" quest started after birth of everi daughter. this save is made on the latest game release, without any modding.
In this case, I'm afraid it's a bug.

You could reset the Variables[1083] value to 0, but it would probably introduce one or several issues later in the game considering that you're not supposed to have already done the quests before this one ...

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
So is Awe the only vampire ability we get? Cause I'm not sure it's worth the hassle of avoiding the sun for 1 ability and a slight increase in stats.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
you've gone a bit crazy giving yourself extra unique items, I wouldn't be surprised if that was what was blocking you. the game sees 198 outfits for Erevi in your inventory and is waiting for you to give them to her before moving on with her story line.
Just a shot in the dark
Edit
Ok
  1. I reset all your extra oufits to zero (I have no idea if this is a factor, but giving yourself extra quest items is a bad idea)
  2. I also reset everything else that was extra... What were you planning to do with 200 squirrels and 99 sheep?? I'm pretty kinky but this seems another level
  3. I visited Batbreeder and had what seemed like the first Succubi Exercise scene
  4. I left & returned to the dungeons and had the Femdom scene
  5. Visited her in her room was informed she was pregnant, (so I boosted her to day 20 pregstate)
  6. Left the tower, reentered and had the first scene of the "play" sequence, and Now Erevi wants to go on an adventure with me, that should be where you want to be
Attached is your original file minus the extra shit
wow bro tnx alot

unc00lb

Jan 20, 2020
Speaking about the goblins, I finally found a use for the goblin squadron you can assemble. That's to capture Obeah whenever she goes rogue
if you build your war party and talk to shakala at her tent and fuck her in the woods when she's not pregnant you can bring your warparty anywhere

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Does anyone know all the answers to this I've been wrong about 3 times.
View attachment 2249185
You need to repost that, looks like it's been deleted.

...Well that's it I did the 120 missions all just the last one had a bug...
[/SPOILER]
133 quests not 120 bud, you still have a little left to explore, build up you goblin empire some more to find the next member for your goblin harem.
If you have a bug you need to give more information.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What's Daiyu's history? I hope she's not going to be a repeat of Jenny. Her title probably means she's married but it could also be she's not as that's how everyone addresses her. What if she's already a mom? That's good because we already have too many ladies who only become mothers after getting knocked up by the mc

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What's Daiyu's history? I hope she's not going to be a repeat of Jenny. Her title probably means she's married but it could also be she's not as that's how everyone addresses her. What if she's already a mom? That's good because we already have too many ladies who only become mothers after getting knocked up by the mc
The title of Madame is also often used for women who run brothels...

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes