DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That Trunk Monkey is a sad & lonely man who says he "dosent share"(?) Bud ya gotta get a girl who's real before u take that claim :ROFLMAO:. Seriously the girls in this game r their own people. I'll agree I dont like sharing & I choose the non-share options when i can but i would like to point out what he got wrong here.

1) Maghda is already in a relationship with Dolf. Same with Victoria & Jenny. These women are cheating on THEIR PARTNERS with MC.

2) Ziva will ask for Phallus G even if MC dosent share. Because she spent many years as an active Qeteshian....

3) The Duplicants are NOT like a clone or a twin, if anything it's more like a Simulacrum, an extension of you. Dont argue with the maker of the world.

4) Erevi was against it at first because of the danger. Its MC that goes ahead with it.

5) Succubus has recently discovered the Dungeon & BDSM. She wants to play dom & MC is being a good daddy by playing along obviously, like their own version of a tea party :p

Seriously people drive me mad with their arbitrary crap & delusional definitions of NTR. Fucking twats lol. Personally i dont want to whore out the girls cos I'm a completionist & wont want to do that quest. But I agree that some take this way to far.

ITS. A. FUCKING. GAME!

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Maghda is already in a relationship with Dolf. Same with Victoria & Jenny.
1. Maghda might have dropped kids fathered by Dolf

2. Victoria might have whored herself when she worked as a tavern girl that could have gotten her knocked up & as for what happened to the kids, she might have given them to an orphanage or adoption & the 3rd option which I hate for it to be true is that she aborted them

3. Obviously Jenny never got knocked up before probably because of some unknown reason by her husband

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

Iamiam706

Jul 10, 2022
Hey folks, is something wrong with the crystal quest , since the blacksmith doesnt say anything when i talk with him and i am farming the shit out of the goblins in the cave without finding the crystal. Should it be mined or only activated after talking with the blacksmith?

Cheers!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hey folks, is something wrong with the crystal quest , since the blacksmith doesnt say anything when i talk with him and i am farming the shit out of the goblins in the cave without finding the crystal. Should it be mined or only activated after talking with the blacksmith?

Cheers!
Try anvil.

Reactions: Iamiam706

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

Cheers!
you're in the wrong cave, the one you're looking for is above the mine

Reactions: Iamiam706

Sauge

Feb 22, 2022
Would anyone know a fix to the visual bug on the text? That and when not in a CG the text just seems set too low and gets cut off Screenshot (16476).png

Zukzukarr

Sep 4, 2018
How can I change the names of the characters? I've downloaded a save from here and couldn't find an option in the save editor.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1671923108560.png
Hi, you all!
I just wanted to wish you all happy holidays, regardless of whether you celebrate it, or not:). Thank you for supporting me in making this game, I really appreciate the opportunity you have given me! I once again failed to complete the game this year, (I've lost count on how many attempts I've had thus far:-/), but I'll surely give it another go next year!:).
Just as last year, the picture above was made by Marc (one of your fellow patrons). I felt it embodied the Christmas spirit perfectly! Perhaps I can convince him to do more seasonal images in the future?
Happy holidays everyone!

Tinkerer​

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2261337
Hi, you all!
I just wanted to wish you all happy holidays, regardless of whether you celebrate it, or not:). Thank you for supporting me in making this game, I really appreciate the opportunity you have given me! I once again failed to complete the game this year, (I've lost count on how many attempts I've had thus far:-/), but I'll surely give it another go next year!:).
Just as last year, the picture above was made by Marc (one of your fellow patrons). I felt it embodied the Christmas spirit perfectly! Perhaps I can convince him to do more seasonal images in the future?
Happy holidays everyone!

Tinkerer​
While this is very wholesome & we thank lord Tinkerer for his kind words I cant help but see this as a sad reminder of the potentially alternate path where our Peasant's family didnt die & accepted the incestuous love between him & his sister.

Marry Christmas ya pack of horndogs & a dick gripping/twat flicking new year :p

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2261337
Hi, you all!
Happy holidays everyone!

Tinkerer​
Merry Christmas to all! Previously it's Everi & her succubus daughter & now it's the mc's paternal family, speaking about christmas, maybe Tinkerer should include a monstergirl similar to Frau Perchta

Reactions: kcaldw

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
Anyone know if Beth can get pregnant, yet I am not seeing anything about it in walkthroughs or having it happen even with enhanced fertility potions is it a set requirement for it?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Anyone know if Beth can get pregnant, yet I am not seeing anything about it in walkthroughs or having it happen even with enhanced fertility potions is it a set requirement for it?
Beth's story hasn't been developed yet. Don't waste potion on her.

Reactions: word2046

Zukzukarr

Sep 4, 2018
Man I really want a new monster girl for the man cave. (not another damn arthropod though, it's disgusting lol.)

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I wonder, can you just let the Tavern guy's daughter be taken away to marry that rich guy? Or the quest is just in a stand still until you impregnate her?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: John-18
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes