PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I mean a little hairs not too bad IMHO because it wouldnt make sense of she didnt have hair. But I agree less hair than the male lol.

I sadly doubt a Kitsune will be added. Theres already so much he does plan to add. But who knows if we get a Peasant's Quest 2 after all this then mabey he can do one in the Eastern Kingdoms... just saying could have a Kitsune there ;)
Zsofia said she's from the Eastern kingdom but she doesn't look Asian & if the next update is regarding the 3 vampiresses, Tinkerer should include missions requiring the mc to visit their homelands

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
my character died in a fight but I had my familar with me and i try to go to sleep to revive him but it does not work what do I have to do to revive him
unconscious characters ger revived after the next successfull battle.
I mean a little hairs not too bad IMHO because it wouldnt make sense of she didnt have hair. But I agree less hair than the male lol.

I sadly doubt a Kitsune will be added. Theres already so much he does plan to add. But who knows if we get a Peasant's Quest 2 after all this then mabey he can do one in the Eastern Kingdoms... just saying could have a Kitsune there ;)
we got madam Daiyu after all...

This might be a re-hash/repeat of something someone else has said before.

But I couldn't find it on this thread, so here goes.

You know that two-pronged weapon the MC is holding in the loading/main screen of the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I've found it in game (hahaha):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like the fabled weapon has found a new, lowly purpose.
Yeah Bud, it's a pitchfork, a Peasants Weapon of convenience.
Most unlikely although it's a suitable weapon for him and like the rake, it is a formidable weapon in the hands of a skilled warrior even though they are despised for being farming tools
i believe that was indeed the same weapon ment to fall into MC's hads but Beth interfered with destiny

Guylian

May 4, 2020
Hi,
I have a problem with the quest "a play". I need to buy a princess costume for my succube (Erevi's daughter). When I ask Edgar, nothing happens. Not luckier with the golden ball. Have you met this problem too ?
Also, I need to find giant spider eggs to make enhanced fertility potions, but I don't remember where. My spider girlfriend and the spider cave near Westwood only give me spider eggs.
Thanks for your help and happy new year.

May 26, 2019
I have a problem with the quest "a play". I need to buy a princess costume for my succube (Erevi's daughter). When I ask Edgar, nothing happens. Not luckier with the golden ball. Have you met this problem too ?
You should be able to get the princess outfit/costume from Edgar. Maybe try looking at the models/mannequins in his shop and see if any of them are dressed up.
If they are, click on that model to purchase its outfit.

Also, I need to find giant spider eggs to make enhanced fertility potions, but I don't remember where. My spider girlfriend and the spider cave near Westwood only give me spider eggs.
There is no difference between spider eggs and giant spider eggs.
The spider eggs should work for making enhanced fertility potions.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Zsofia said she's from the Eastern kingdom but she doesn't look Asian & if the next update is regarding the 3 vampiresses, Tinkerer should include missions requiring the mc to visit their homelands
Ok that I know will never happen. I beleive it's safe to say the game will remain in the Wierd region & the "furthest" we will go in the occasional hop into the Netherrealm.

Iamiam706

Jul 10, 2022
Any idea how long the egg from the succubas takes to hatch after it gets the constant magic flow (in the room with the familiar babies) ? Or maybe its not implemented yet.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
are enhanced fertility potions not guaranteed? i went around on a banging spree to impregnated 6 girls that cant get pregnant without it and im 0/6

May 26, 2019
are enhanced fertility potions not guaranteed? i went around on a banging spree to impregnated 6 girls that cant get pregnant without it and im 0/6
No, unfortunately the Enhanced Fertility potion does not guarantee pregnancy.
It only increases the chances of a girl getting pregnant.

Also, remember that it takes some time (I think about a week) before a girl tells you she is pregnant.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No, unfortunately the Enhanced Fertility potion does not guarantee pregnancy.
It only increases the chances of a girl getting pregnant.

Also, remember that it takes some time (I think about a week) before a girl tells you she is pregnant.
Enhanced Fertility should give a 100% to pregnancy UNLESS the girl is in some way Barren.

Exs: using potions of Barreness, barren geneticly or undead.

These are the only times so far Enhanced Ferility are no 100% everytime.

Reactions: caspian90
May 26, 2019
Enhanced Fertility should give a 100% to pregnancy UNLESS the girl is in some way Barren.

Exs: using potions of Barreness, barren geneticly or undead.

These are the only times so far Enhanced Ferility are no 100% everytime.
Really? Is this true?

Well then, that specific information should really be provided in the guide or the wiki.

Cause based on what a player reads from those resources and from the in-game notes left behind by that priestess, it seems that the only real difference between the Enhanced Fertility Potion and the normal Fertility Potion is that the Enhanced potion can overcome the bareness potion.

Unless I've missed this particular information about the Enhanced Fertility Potion when reading all those resources.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I guess the only ones are that Goblin chick which eventually her wombs start noticing MC's sperm and turn out ok.
The vampires which technically some can and some can't. These ones are the latter.
And finally Jenny.
Oh and that bitch to screw her barren potion usage.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Really? Is this true?

Well then, that specific information should really be provided in the guide or the wiki.

Cause based on what a player reads from those resources and from the in-game notes left behind by that priestess, it seems that the only real difference between the Enhanced Fertility Potion and the normal Fertility Potion is that the Enhanced potion can overcome the bareness potion.

Unless I've missed this particular information about the Enhanced Fertility Potion when reading all those resources.
Regular cream pie against fertile girls is a 25% chance.

Effects of each sex potion:
Barreness- 0%
Fertility- 50% (unless she is barren, then its 0%)
Enhanced Fertility- 100% (unless she is barren, then its 25%. If MC & Jenny BOTH take EF then its 50%)

May 26, 2019
Regular cream pie against fertile girls is a 25% chance.

Effects of each sex potion:
Barreness- 0%
Fertility- 50% (unless she is barren, then its 0%)
Enhanced Fertility- 100% (unless she is barren, then its 25%. If MC & Jenny BOTH take EF then its 50%)
The guide says Fertility potion brings it up to 75% though.

The rest I'm completely aware of.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The guide says Fertility potion brings it up to 75% though.

The rest I'm completely aware of.
Apologise I may have misremebered that % lol.

Even though i can vouch completly that Enhanced Fertility is 100% successful on fertile women. I should I know I do massive pregnancy runs around the map usually knocking up like 12 girls in a day (i like to make sure they line up with their births so i know when 1 gives birth the bulk of them will as well. The only ones who break this pattern are pets (7 days), goblins (15 days) & vampires (25 days)).

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes