moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Plot twist: Nergal is a shapeshifter and so can be any gender. :p

Disclaimer: I'm kidding, if I turn out to be correct it will be by accident.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
But at the very beginning of the game, Ziva explicitly refers to Nergal with the pronoun "he."

There's also the fact that "Nergal" is more of a guy's name than a girl's one - At least in my opinion.

Also, wasn't there a giant, male, demon-looking statue in Everi's tower?

I always thought this was an idol/model of Nergal since it was the thing that blasted Everi with lightning from it eyes, when she tried to kill the MC for cumming inside her mouth.

Right after getting blasted, I believe Everi bows to the giant demon statue while addressing her master, Nergal.

But hey, if Nergal ends up being another girl for the MC to sleep with, I won't complain. :p:p:p
Plot twist: Nergal is a shapeshifter and so can be any gender. :p

Disclaimer: I'm kidding, if I turn out to be correct it will be by accident.
Theres rumour that Nergal is a futa. This has not been fully confirmed & up for change in either way

Guylian

May 4, 2020
just one of those questions to make sure everything is in order... do you have the coin to purchase them?
Yes. Again, he doesn't tell me something is missing, the chat simply stops. Like if I said "nevermind". It doesn't look like I needed to do anything.
in OP there is a link to the WT, which contains list of quests - you can compare with what you've done in the game
OP ? I can follow with the walkthrough, but it is not easy to follow, there are a lot of quests and no search mode in the game.

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
I hunt alpha male bat with lotus/nocturnal perfume but still cannot unlock bat suit mission
How much i must kill alpha male to unlock this mission ?

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Yes. Again, he doesn't tell me something is missing, the chat simply stops. Like if I said "nevermind". It doesn't look like I needed to do anything.

OP ? I can follow with the walkthrough, but it is not easy to follow, there are a lot of quests and no search mode in the game.
OP = original post
list of quest are in a spoiler (post), just compare your quest log with that list, i you find missing then check WT what's requrements to start them.

That list has order quests like in game, but the Quest log in the game has splited into two category main quest and side quests, so compare first one category then second.

From what I see, about your missing quests:
"It's A Girl!" -> "Her First Hunt" -> "Be A Good Father" -> "A Common Enemy"
(and probably "Raiders", "Mysterious Disappearances", "Escapee!" and "Prove Your Love" since it's harder to meet requrement without GD)

"Intervention" -> "A Loan?" and "Jenny's Birthday Present"

"A play" -> "Preparing For The Future" -> "Ancient Technology" -> "The Rod of Duplication" -> "Seductive Fragrance" -> "Imposter"
(BTW you should report that bug on Discord)

Make sure you have at least 5 children in the Temple, bc they'll unlock a quest path with several missions.

Reactions: Guylian

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
OP = original post
list of quest are in a spoiler (post), just compare your quest log with that list, i you find missing then check WT what's requrements to start them.

That list has order quests like in game, but the Quest log in the game has splited into two category main quest and side quests, so compare first one category then second.

From what I see, about your missing quests:
"It's A Girl!" -> "Her First Hunt" -> "Be A Good Father" -> "A Common Enemy"
(and probably "Raiders", "Mysterious Disappearances", "Escapee!" and "Prove Your Love" since it's harder to meet requrement without GD)

"Intervention" -> "A Loan?" and "Jenny's Birthday Present"

"A play" -> "Preparing For The Future" -> "Ancient Technology" -> "The Rod of Duplication" -> "Seductive Fragrance" -> "Imposter"
(BTW you should report that bug on Discord)

Make sure you have at least 5 children in the Temple, bc they'll unlock a quest path with several missions.
Seductive fragrance will be completed if i clear 5 children mission ?

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Seductive fragrance will be completed if i clear 5 children mission ?
what? no, that's not related,
just create a perfume (musk gland and a fragrance of Lotus Extract or of Nocturnal Essence) and head over to the bat cave and use that perfume before you encounter the bat breeders.

Reactions: gacchan46

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
What i'm doing wrong i donnt get erevis daughter scenes
In the OP (first page) you can download the Decensor patch. It's a text file that you put in the www folder and allow you to see incest content (sex with daughters) and the horse scenes.

Without the DP there is no sex with the Succubus Daughter and the Goblin Daughter doesn't exists.

anyone know how to get the scene for victoria and daughter
You need to have the Decensor patch.
Even if you missed the scene during Waystone 2 you can see it later using the DP and a Spirit Potion.

Victoria must be pregnant during Waystone 2 and you have to had make up with her.
After the Succubus got the Black Outfit, go to the 2nd floor of the Rent House. Victoria will be there to make a surprise visit.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Mage77

Dec 30, 2022
In the OP (first page) you can download the Decensor patch. It's a text file that you put in the www folder and allow you to see incest content (sex with daughters) and the horse scenes.

Without the DP there is no sex with the Succubus Daughter and the Goblin Daughter doesn't exists.

You need to have the Decensor patch.
Even if you missed the scene during Waystone 2 you can see it later using the DP and a Spirit Potion.

Victoria must be pregnant during Waystone 2 and you have to had make up with her.
After the Succubus got the Black Outfit, go to the 2nd floor of the Rent House. Victoria will be there to make a surprise visit.
thanks for help

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"
1672420674049.png

Hello!
As promised, I'm releasing one final update for Peasant's Quest this year. It's only a small update this time. There aren't any new quests, it mostly just adds some refinements and new options to the game. I'll post the download links shortly.
New features/changes:
- Gwynneth's alley scenes have been reworked with new images and animations. They are now also in pregnant and non-pregnant versions.
- Added a new version of the "Play" scene for Erevi's daughter. Both a troll and a "handsome prince" option are now available.
- Added some new items for Daiyu's shop
- The Magic Book of Girls is now also available from the main menu (once you find it).
- Changed the maps for the tavern and blacksmith
- Minor improvements and bugfixes.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes