May 26, 2019
Apologise I may have misremebered that % lol.

Even though i can vouch completly that Enhanced Fertility is 100% successful on fertile women. I should I know I do massive pregnancy runs around the map usually knocking up like 12 girls in a day (i like to make sure they line up with their births so i know when 1 gives birth the bulk of them will as well. The only ones who break this pattern are pets (7 days), goblins (15 days) & vampires (25 days)).
This is really good to know then.

In all my previous playthroughs, I thought the only purpose of the Enhanced Fertility Potion was to impregnate girls who were using the barrenness potion or who were barren through other means.

This revelation saves me some time and effort as I see no real need to invest time, energy, and resources in making multiple vials of the normal fertility potion if the Enhanced Fertility potion guarantees my desired outcome.

My only complaint is that this information (that the Enhanced Fertility Potion provides 100% impregnation chance) was NOT provided either in the wiki or in the walkthroughs/guides.

And I don't think it was provided/alluded to in that priestess' notes.
Her notes only make it seem as if the Enhanced Fertility Potion overcomes barrenness.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This is really good to know then.

In all my previous playthroughs, I thought the only purpose of the Enhanced Fertility Potion was to impregnate girls who were using the barrenness potion or who were barren through other means.

This revelation saves me some time and effort as I see no real need to invest time, energy, and resources in making multiple vials of the normal fertility potion if the Enhanced Fertility potion guarantees my desired outcome.

My only complaint is that this information (that the Enhanced Fertility Potion provides 100% impregnation chance) was NOT provided either in the wiki or in the walkthroughs/guides.

And I don't think it was provided/alluded to in that priestess' notes.
Her notes only make it seem as if the Enhanced Fertility Potion overcomes barrenness.
Enhanced Fertility was added long after the potions & ingredients page in the WT which hasent been updated as far as I can tell. But yeah for me the only reason to carry Fertility potions is to have the big creampies without wasting EFs which are far more useful to.me in the long run.

Guylian

May 4, 2020
You should be able to get the princess outfit/costume from Edgar. Maybe try looking at the models/mannequins in his shop and see if any of them are dressed up.
If they are, click on that model to purchase its outfit.
Thanks for the potion, I was sacred water missing (confusion with magical water).
For the princess costume, nothing on the models. When I click on "ask about...", the window simply disapear. The same for the golden ball. I'm stuck.
1672211482883.png

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
in OP there is a link to the WT, which contains list of quests - you can compare with what you've done in the game

May 26, 2019
don't assume Nergal is a he (Tinkerer said that in discord)
But at the very beginning of the game, Ziva explicitly refers to Nergal with the pronoun "he."

There's also the fact that "Nergal" is more of a guy's name than a girl's one - At least in my opinion.

Also, wasn't there a giant, male, demon-looking statue in Everi's tower?

I always thought this was an idol/model of Nergal since it was the thing that blasted Everi with lightning from it eyes, when she tried to kill the MC for cumming inside her mouth.

Right after getting blasted, I believe Everi bows to the giant demon statue while addressing her master, Nergal.

But hey, if Nergal ends up being another girl for the MC to sleep with, I won't complain. :p:p:p

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes