DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I wonder, can you just let the Tavern guy's daughter be taken away to marry that rich guy? Or the quest is just in a stand still until you impregnate her?
The missions are designed to do in you're own time so you cant fail & lose her.

Like you said it stays in a stand still until you knock her up.

Reactions: bobi121

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
That's the exact same version I got 3 weeks ago from Bloo's upload. It's already up in the OP.
Is this vs te more stuff than the vs 2.91?

You don't even need to answer there's nothing in this vs.

Last edited:

bilsdcv

Jan 31, 2019
my character died in a fight but I had my familar with me and i try to go to sleep to revive him but it does not work what do I have to do to revive him

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
my character died in a fight but I had my familar with me and i try to go to sleep to revive him but it does not work what do I have to do to revive him
Was the fight with Reanna (vampire girl)? Cos there seems to be a bug where if you are defeated by you're Familiar is still there to fight the game gets stuck with 1% or 0% HP. Might have to reload just before that fight if that's the case.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't mind a Kroggoth as a monstergirl as long as she's not too hairy & I wish there'll be a kitsune
I mean a little hairs not too bad IMHO because it wouldnt make sense of she didnt have hair. But I agree less hair than the male lol.

I sadly doubt a Kitsune will be added. Theres already so much he does plan to add. But who knows if we get a Peasant's Quest 2 after all this then mabey he can do one in the Eastern Kingdoms... just saying could have a Kitsune there ;)

bilsdcv

Jan 31, 2019
Was the fight with Reanna (vampire girl)? Cos there seems to be a bug where if you are defeated by you're Familiar is still there to fight the game gets stuck with 1% or 0% HP. Might have to reload just before that fight if that's the case.
no it was against a bat and i went to sleep and saved it and now i am dead with the save

May 26, 2019
This might be a re-hash/repeat of something someone else has said before.

But I couldn't find it on this thread, so here goes.

You know that two-pronged weapon the MC is holding in the loading/main screen of the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I've found it in game (hahaha):

Looks like the fabled weapon has found a new, lowly purpose.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This might be a re-hash/repeat of something someone else has said before.

But I couldn't find it on this thread, so here goes.

You know that two-pronged weapon the MC is holding in the loading/main screen of the game?

I think I've found it in game (hahaha):

Looks like the fabled weapon has found a new, lowly purpose.
Yeah Bud, it's a pitchfork, a Peasants Weapon of convenience.

May 26, 2019
Yeah Bud, it's a pitchfork, a Peasants Weapon of convenience.
Don't know how long you've been in this Peasant's Quest community/thread but for a while there was a lot of discussion as to when the MC would actually get the weapon (pitchfork) shown in the main screen.

My post is just a jokey reference to those old discussions.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes